MU Online

Best answers
I've downloaded,installed and I created account for MU but when I try to create character under the "create" button i see: "You have left 0 minuted(credits) remain".Can you tell me how can I play?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've downloaded,installed and I created account for MU but when I try to create character under the "create" button i see: "You have left 0 minuted(credits) remain".Can you tell me how can I play?
Tried asking on their site yet?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well no idea.

But if you ask me you should try this -> http://globalmuonline.gamersfirst.com/login.php?target=important.php

EDIT:

I think i found something -> What happens after April 20th if I don't pay? If your characters are in the first 4 maps and below level 60, nothing. Enjoy the game Free2Play™!
If you have an account with a character above level 60, you will not be able to login to GMO game servers unless you are a paying member. Only accounts with all characters under level 60 will be allowed to connect to the Global MU Online servers for free.
In the event you have not joined by April 21, we will reserve your account, characters, and inventories for 60 days.

Best answers
Don't even bother with it, I played MU when it was 100% free and even then it wasn't worth it. Try out some other MMORPGs because this one is nothing special. ****ty graphics and more or less no creative gameplay. Think original Diablo, with less spells and actions.

Best answers
What do you say for ArchLord.I am downloading it now.

EDIT: I also don't need some big game.I am looking for some small free MMORPG game.
Grega why will that help me?I am new player and i don't even have character becouse i can't create.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't know, but it's being called the worst MMORPG of all time here at finland by a gaming magazine Pelit.

It looks pretty silly , even though i haven't played it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MinioN said:
What do you say for ArchLord.I am downloading it now.

EDIT: I also don't need some big game.I am looking for some small free MMORPG game.
Grega why will that help me?I am new player and i don't even have character becouse i can't create.
My experience with it was short. Nobody speaks English, the developers mislabel a lot of the zones forcing you to look for quite a while before realizing that it was back where you were before you started looking. It's just generally annoying. The gameplay isn't anything new or special (except the whole ruling the world thing, but imagine the odds of actually getting to when you max out)... I didn't enjoy it very much from these few things and didn't care to stick around to experience any more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There isn't any good free MMORPG, it's as simple as that.

How i see them, is that they all are just copies of each other with different class names, albeit having all of the same "SUPER AWESOME COMBO TECHNIQUES THAT YOU CAN HIT FOR LIKE 99999 TIMES !".

Your answer is : If you want to have a mental pain, well... [insert name here] ONLINE is for you. There is thousands of variations of the same game that won't last long.

However, if you want to get on with lots of players, updated content almost all the time , balance, PvE and PvP that is superior to any other MMORPG to date, go with WoW. And i do not mean private servers , they fall in to the same category as the stated X Online.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My experience with it was short. Nobody speaks English, the developers mislabel a lot of the zones forcing you to look for quite a while before realizing that it was back where you were before you started looking. It's just generally annoying. The gameplay isn't anything new or special (except the whole ruling the world thing, but imagine the odds of actually getting to when you max out)... I didn't enjoy it very much from these few things and didn't care to stick around to experience any more.
True. The game is korean and the english is fairly poor. Gameplay is fairly standard and classes are limited. For any decent MMO, you need to pay. That's that put me onto FPS's.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's the MMORPGs I've played so far:

ArchLord
Ran Online
Silkroad Online
Xiah Online
Talisman Online
RF Online
Rappelz
CABAL Online
Tantra Online
Perfect World
Mabinogi Onling
Fung Wan Online
Espada Granado (Sword of the New World)
Hero Online
Conquer Online
Metin 2 Online
Gunz Online
Anarchy Online
9Dragons
Dungeon Runners
Exteel
Dream of Mirror
Scions of Fate
TwelveSky
Rakion Online
Zu Online
World of Kung Fu
Kal Online
2Moons
Holic Online

Out of all these games, only a few of them were actually good but none of them were worth playing in the long term. 9Dragons is the only game in that whole list that has potential, but until Acclaim Games gets their act together, that potential won't be realized anytime in the near future.

Best answers
You want some good RPG action for computer?

Check out the Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 games. They are much older, Baldur's Gate can be somewhat frustrating with its age. But they are two of the greatest Role Playing Games ever. They are the games that made me fall in love with RPGs, that's right, not FF7 (even though it made me cream my pants just like everyone else, don't deny it). But seriously, the Baldur's Gate games as well as the Neverwinter Nights series, are definitely worth the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That, and Fallout 1 and 2. Also worth mentioning, Diablo 1 and 2.

But i don't think MinioN wants RPG , he was asking for MMORPG and after he got to know that all of them listed here suck, fps.

RPG games are awesome if done right and they have a good scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom