Best answers
Hey! We're having a MSPaint Contest! I have some prizes set up for the first three winner (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, in other words), and if you want them, or if you just want a little competition, then please post your entry down below.

What you need to enter is an MSPaint drawing. It has to be drawn, no copy & paste work. The judges (me, Wangster, Magmum and Vegetto91) will judge the artwork based on skill. If it's a fanart picture, then the closer it looks to the model the better, and if it's an original, we'll just judge skill and overall appearance (I know how different styles can be).

The first place prize is the title "Best MSPainter on ESF" and the first choice between these three objects:

A small 2.71 MB video file that show cats doing strange things, any picture of a Maxim girl, and ?.

Second place chooses a prize, and then third place gets the last one.

This is still in the making, but you can go ahead and enter down below if you'd like. I'll edit in the prizes and the last judge's name once I get them. What have you to lose?

Majin You has already authorized it, BTW, and you guys can edit out your entries up until July 30th.

Best answers
whats the point i could probably downlaod those movies myself their isnt much point to it apart from showing of your skills... i wouldnt pu any prizes in mabey jsut give official titles

Best answers
Well, that's what I thought at first, but why not the prizes? I mean, what would it hurt? Besides, it is just to show skills, really. Just have some fun.

Are you entering?

Best answers
no i cant paint draw... but the prizes will probably repel more than attract if u catch me drift

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, me and vb will be judging, but we need 1 more judge, tell us if you want to judge also.

Best answers
Okay, it's going too slow for me to edit my post, but the other judges are Veggeto91 and Magmus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, seems nobody is really interested, well, maybey if i say, the winner can fight me in esf.... i dont know if you want, but maybey people enter now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i think it looks nice, i cant do better, i suck @ drawing in paint, but i c something @ the hair, the original picture has more hair lock, and the right hand could be more detailed, but stil looks nice, but i DID have seen better mspaint drawings, but this one better then i can do, gj.
now we just need more people that enter.

Best answers
I jsut remembered this other pic i did. I like it better than my entry can i enter it instead?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm, i dont know, PM vb about it.
then she will say if you can edit it.

Best answers
Oh, I forgot to add that. Yes, you guys can edit out your entries up until July 30th.

Best answers
Final Updated pic below (lol i cant seem to be pleased with my work :fight: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, 1m4, yours looks real nice, but the left hand looks odd cuz the pinky is reall thick.
but other then that, its real nice

-DakD-
yours is nice 2, but 1m4's looks better, your neck and body look odd proportioned.
coloring and shading looks nice done.
but mouth is to high, and the ears are to small.
further looks nice. gj to both of you.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might try it but, I can get all the maxim girls I need :p

Anyways it sounds cool and I like the entries, If I have time I'll work on one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sparr, .png doesnt work as image on internet, save it as jpg, or gif.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom