Best answers
Argh, you cant see any details as JPG though. But oh well, unless I load PNG or Bitmap(slow) I think it looks weird.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, thats fotoshop,... i can c that by the stroke you have put arround it. pls proof you did that on paint wich is hardly believeble, if its made with paint, i apoligize,,

K

Best answers
well hey heres my entry and i think the prize should be a sig or an official like title that says u won

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sparr, your demon looks verry nice.
i like the detailing on the the body (the shading, and ribbs)
i also like the horns, but the lines on it, that make detail, are a little bit unclear, now it almost looks like its a circel, with a whole in it, and a spike on it.
if you make the detail lines darker, people with bad eyes can c it better, but still verry nicely done, looks reall neat.

and "k" your work isnt showing up.

Best answers

I know its not my best, but oh well! Read the text on the picture to find out why itsh sho terrible.

Best answers
If your terrible at them, why do it? No one is forcing you to do DBZ.

K

Best answers
o right sorry let me host it again

edit:i delted it on accident so is it okay if i do another one its cuz i deleted the pic after i drew it and then i did a new account on villagephotos so i lost the pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, like that everyone can make up something, i saw the pic, so i can judge, so sorry, you cant make a new one.

Best answers
Originally posted by SparrIf your terrible at them, why do it? No one is forcing you to do DBZ.
I wanted to practice making the Chibis, thats why. And I wanted to do Vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, comon people you can show your IMG's until tomorow midnight 00.00, then a winner wil be decided.

Best answers
Okay, it's over. ;D Guys, the results will be posted later... once I get them for sure. ;/

Best answers
Hey guys, I got the word from two of the judges, not including myself, and we agree that the winner is...

SPARR.

Best answers
eek @ the judging.

my vote would have gone to dakd, although not perfect he put alot of effort into it! its not half bad for mspaint

Best answers
And you dont think I put effort into mine? Lol, although I could have made something 3 times as good, I figured I'd give you all a break, considering most contest I enter, people give up once they see my entry. Although it either backfired, or no one was interested...there werent many entries...but anyway, I don't need any reward for first.

Best answers
Lol i agree with sparr, i know he can do much better than me, hell i spent maybe 10 mins on my entry :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom