Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never.

• I didn't even know about it!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I decided to start on my new map, MS_SpaceArena. So far it's nothing really special, but I'd like to hear some ideas on what YOU (the public) would want to see in this map. (Screenshots Soon)

Best answers
i personally like to see maps as close to the show as possible.....thats my fav type of map...i recently DLed a new map ESF lookout 1.2....and i loved it...just because the mapper tried to put everything in the show in the map...and although he didnt put EVERYTHING...he had a WORKING TIME CHAMER (ROXOR OMG!!!11) so just that kinda detail made the mp worth playing...and i showed my freind..and he loved it too...so that just my personal opinion....make one as close to a real DBZ place as possible..=D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the thing is that this is not something out of DBZ, just my own little idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm....floating destructable rocks/astroids/metroids w/e would be nice =P

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lower gravity. You could have no gravity, but it would be odd playing like that. I think It would be fun with no gravity though.

Best answers
There could be a sun that's an instant kill if you get close to it. You could throw people into it and ****.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm MP, just one thing...have u ever tried using the gravity var in the game? and then put it on 0? well if u jump then u will be stuck forever in the cealing of the map hehe untill u make the grav higher again...kinda hilarious....i wonder if this would also happen if u would do this with mapping...X-x

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I know about the cvar, who doesnt. But wouldnt it be nice to have it already implemented into the map? Yes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can do that with the trigger_gravity entity. I tried to have it in the WHOLE map but it would work sometimes and wouldn't other times, so I dunno what I'll do.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try seperate entities. I'm just suggesting though, i've never used entities on such a large scale.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Satan, how about a joint project? I feel like mapping but have no ideas. :C

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
on topic: What i would like to ee is an arena that kinda floats like a cloud, is destuctable but has LITTLE gravity. But not "NO gravity"

Off Topic: wats the cvar for low grav?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is using a brush entity. Trigger_Gravity and set options to 0 gravity. And it is space, there is no gravity, but we can still add a little.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make a space arena and in the middle (or at the side) shoudl be a button which turns gravity off for 10 seconds? ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that anywhere is a boutten wich could do the gravity 100..... for 10 seconds? is it possible? anyhow?
and also a gravity of 100 is to los maybe 276 grav.....
Updates?!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a map with a space arena,,,somewhere on esf_world,,,that type of thing but there could be a BIG square red button, which turns gravity from 800 - 100

|------------------|
|------------------|
|________________|

maybe something that size,,, or could even a smaller but like a built in button in one of the arena polls (in one of the 4 corners)

the gravity change should be possible with abit of scripting,,,Mr.Satan knows best about that lol ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom