Best answers
-after reading through some tutorials i did get a better understanding about making models etc...though nothing has really gone right so far but o well....anyways i wanted to know how can i like basically copy and paste stuff....l

e.g I want to copy goku's head and lets say swap it with buu's head...or i want to switch their arms with each other...yea...so i was wondering how can i do that.....with and/or without their skins thanks...

Best answers
maybe if you open two models and delete parts of them.....I'm not sure....:scared:

Best answers
Easy :D

First you go to Tools > Half Life > Decompile normal Halflife MDL file

and choose the first character you want to do that to.

Then you press open and go to File > Import > Half-Life SMD and choose the model that youve decompiled and unless you've unchecked the "Sequences" when decompiling your gonna have a bunch of animations aswell but dont mind them.

Now this is the only way i know and thats that you delete the parts you dont want to be there and then you do it all again and import another character but uncheck the import Skeleton thing, Then you just keep the parts you want and delete all the others and attach how you want it, Voila :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom