Best answers
i need dl to milkshape 3D 1.6.3 ! not another version cause i love this version plz.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all higehr versions dont take anything away from its predecessors,

myself i use 1.5.7, cuz it lacks a few bugs ive noticed in the 1.6.x series,

if you like 1.6.3, youll like 1.6.6 just as much (or whatever the newest version is), it will have all the same buttons , and should use the same reg code, unless of course the reason you need 1.6.3 is cuz thats what you have a crack for

Best answers
i got 1.5.7 too but i dont know how can i compile it to mdl file thet my prob if u can tell me how?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!!??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure, decompile a model to get its set of animations and the reference smd and the QC file, go to tools>half life>compile QC file, thats ALL, read the csgirl tut, by the time your done with that youll know everything you need to know

Best answers
ok 10x but more 2 Q:
1) sopose i edit smd file of MDL file of vegeta thet found in the ESF directory. now i edit him and save it now go tools and half life and then decompile hl bla bla bla.
and now were can i find the mdl file ?!?!?!
2)wtf csgirl tut were can i find it???

Best answers
if u cant compile later read this: (depends on that you have created a workin qc): ur skin color-rate could be more than 256. thats the prom that appears in most cases. try and have phun

just posted that to prevent u from asking for help again ;) hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom