Best answers
Could someone make a gohan model with the piccolo-ish cape he wore during the cell games? just take that editd gohan model that gives him more hair and such (or jut the defualt one) and take off the cape of S-Bolt-- 's piccolo remodel and put it on the edited or defualt gohan. Thats all im asking for. I dont think thats to hard to do as hack jobs tend to be easy. But, even tho he never wore it powered down, you would need to do it for SS Gohan AND normal gohan. Plz, comments, anything?

Best answers
me niether lol thats why im asking for for it. But give me a vote that you want to see it made so hopefully it will be made.

Best answers
it rox

Well i would like to see the skin but i don't know how to vote for it :p so.. SOMEONE HAS TO READ IT AND MAKE THE SKIN :p:p:p :p

Best answers
lol i jsut mean say yeah i want that lol! omg, heh. So if someone sees alot of people want it than we get it =p

Best answers
ok

ok i will make it... but

NAH I WON'T MAKE IT HSHAHHAHA
but i realy want to see it tough

ok i know i ain't funny... i know
:idea:
Try to make i new thread..

Best answers
Why make a new thread lol? For starters besides S-Bolt-- none of the modelers/skinners are on

Best answers
mind your own business you miserable pokemon :\

this is just a request for a gohan w cape so shut it !

EDIT : sorry :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Sano
mind your own business you miserable pokemon :\

this is just a request for a gohan w cape so shut it !

EDIT : sorry :p
HAHAHA your funny, I like you :yes:

And I didn't mean the thread topic was spam request for models are perfectly fine I was talking about the replies it got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom