Best answers
As my host seems to have problems I'll host it myself (for the beginning) It's a Vegeta GT with SSJ, featuring new gloves and hair, also skin changes, new genbeam anim and genbeam chargesprites (lightbeams and even more lightbeams) inspired by Movie 13.

CREDITS:
I used Vegetas from other packs as base, so I give credit to the ones given credit to in those packs (better to many than...):
AzN, D.C. Darkling, MaX, BiG, PeP, Veneguard ,Soccer28jp aka Taimaishu, Diablo, Bebi Vegetta, Brollman and the ESF team.

Pic by Vegetto91

DL: http://www.singoku.de.vu/

[On the upper right]

Best answers
Not bad but I liked the other ones hair cause it still resembled Vegeta no offence but i hate GT Vegeta's hair they said Pure Blooded Saiya-jins hair never changes from birth so then how the hell is half of it cut off in Gt what a lawn mowing accident I think not. Just shows how ridiculous GT is. But nice just the same :yes:

Best answers
Thx. If anyone notices something to improve, tell me, I'm looking forward to improving the model with your help.

Best answers
its oko_O

u did a terrible job cutting the pictures out though:(

the hair definately needs work

Best answers
You mean the pic hair or the model hair needs work? (Not my picture but I think it looks OK enough to show and get the idea of the model)

Another pic (hair better visible):

Best answers
OK, I thinks I smashed the last bugs. SSJ Hair fixed (gap inside before...), black lines and dots fixed. I think this is the final version. I'll now make a COW to raplace Vegeta ^^ (no joke)

Best answers
Ohhhh... Double postage.
Anyways I sorta like the other one but the finger cut off on the gloves is kewl.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea watch the double post, my fav part about that is the gloves, good job on that.

Best answers
I know it's double posting but it contains information differing to the previous post. And what do you mean by
the finger cut off on the gloves is kewl
Cut off fingers? They are connected to the body arent they?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, do avoid the double postage. Glenn, you gotta tell these people these things. If you are going to go ahead and say double postage, you might as well explain it, just don't act like you can do anything about it, ok ? ^_^ Anyway, use the edit button Goku. I'm sure you know where to find it; right there in the corner of your old post.

Best answers
O'course I know the edit button. BUT: Is there another way to get an old topic (page 3 or 4) to the top if there is a update? Noone would notice it if I would use edit. Please pm me about this so this isnt getting spammed up. And I'm so happy that you like my first final edit! THX

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Yes, do avoid the double postage. Glenn, you gotta tell these people these things. If you are going to go ahead and say double postage, you might as well explain it, just don't act like you can do anything about it, ok ? ^_^
Yea ok I'll try harder, nice to have friends...

Originally posted by Sin Goku
Cut off fingers? They are connected to the body arent they? [/B]
As in finger cut off I mean the gloves.

And if you need help w/ the forums, im friendly and could help or,
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7621

Best answers
Hehehehe, it looks pretty good, I agree with the hair thing SSJ2Vegetto said (god I hate those kind of names)

But you need to work on your model presentation skills :p that promo pic doesn't do it justice

Best answers
But you need to work on your model presentation skills
Where nothing is, nothing can be improved. :cry: So if anyone is interesting in making me a promo pic I'd be very happy. ( ::HINT:: )

And what do you think of the animations? And the sprites? Tell me everything I really want to learn.
:EDIT: If you really want it I could give it the standard ESF hair in normal state. You want? (/me thinks it would look kinda wierd seeing the hair shortening after going SSJ)

Geez, this happens when I'm bored. I just cant stop modeling. BTW, great promo pic, isn't it? *sarcasm* (I hate arts at school, btw...)
hair not moving. 2 lazy to add the bone to the anims

Best answers
Anyone interested in a SSJ4 version? If not I'll move on to my cow project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom