mr.SMo's farewell model thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hi over the long times sence u been here showing your models and letting us use them. imm proud to say that i look up to you MODEL wise a very skilled modeler wise. but most important u took your time for us and for your skills and i think i speak for every won when i say this, we will miss your models well why im saying this is because its like losing you in some ways. i know youll still be here in the threads but still how will we know if your dooing ok or... getting better witch we all know your getting better. but ill always miss your models pall every one agreees with me cause they want your models to keep coming dont you guyS>???!?? and if this thread is not alowed here please under stand i want smo to see this and i want every one to share what they feel .

Best answers
HE WILL STILL MODEL >_<.

He is just NOT MODELING DBZ MODELS!!

>_>
<_<
<_>
>_<

-UltraPerfectCell

Plus he isn't an UBER god. When other modelers quit, no one made threads for them... what makes Smofo so special?

*Huggles Smofo Doll*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the point of this thread he ant gonna quit modeling hes gonna quit dbz models for now DUH

Best answers
hahahaha he didnt read that part *assuming*

i second .slim//'s wuts teh point of this thread!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I agree Smo has done some exceptional work. Unfortunately, these types of threads in the modelling section [which aren't related to any model/project in particular] aren't a good idea, keeping in mind the history of this great pithole of the ESF forums.

Thanks for voicing your kind opinions anyway, thread closed. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom