Mr.Sexy + Mrs.Unkown internet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i never had problems but i may would like to hear ur opinoin about that.

I just meet a girl on msn wich got almost like and hate the same things as me.
she´s russian too and all this stuff... i may will get her pic soon to see how she does look like and if she looks good in my opinion should i meet her?

cuz she saw my pics already and told me that she would do something she never done befor and thats meeting with a guy from internet... yeh she lives in the same city as me.

i just would like to know your opinion about that, i mean a girl from inet... how would u react on if she ask: do you have time now? lets meet each other now!
and you know that she looks good and she said your cute and also you got alot of things like her.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, i dont recomend meeting girls on the interweb D: i did once and it was one big fiasco, of her continually cheating on me and being a slut, but eh, not all girls are the same =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you mean it... did she sended you a wrong pic of her?
or was she a biatch?

well we talked the first 2 days (i know her since 2 days) like allready known people... its like i know her allready.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Give it a try, what's the worst that'll happen? If you're really not interested you never have to see her again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Meeting someone wouldn't be a problem for me. Chloroform seems to be in short supply around here though...

You should go for it, although if you see any large scary men hanging around vans where you're supposed to meet, I think you had better run.

Best answers
i tryd that once it didint turn out to pretty like the girl was fine an all but she became infacuated and one thing led to another and i had to get a restraning order...but like Skiwan said not all girls are the same just try not to get too friendly..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go get her. She has to be cute, it's ilegal if she isn't cute ;P.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never really 100% approved on hooking up via internet..But hey if yall have chemistry and you like how she looks, meet her somewhere, jsut be cautious of phedofiles..Cuz he could just pretend to like the stuff you want and get a random picture of a girl off google o_O

So, bring a glock to meeting site =X

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha I love the ESF forums. Seriousley....

Like Freedom said, just give it a shot. I met a girl once, were friends now but we got together and hung out once we started talkin on AIM.

And Darktooth, whats the woese that can happen? This "girl" could turn out to be a 43 year old pedifile named Jimmy. So...be careful, and have a good day. =]

=p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Hahaha I love the ESF forums. Seriousley....

Like Darktooth said, just give it a shot. I met a girl once, were friends now but we got together and hung out once we started talkin on AIM.

And Darktooth, whats the woese that can happen? This "girl" could turn out to be a 43 year old pedifile named Jimmy. So...be careful, and have a good day. =]
The ESF forum is like no other place on earth.

Seriously, take a few gangsta like friends too back you up should "jimmy" show up. The glock sounds like a good idea too.

Good luck, hope it turns out cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe she will grab her own =o

wait till you "know" her better, or til your old enough and big enough to defend yourself.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long have you two been talking?

Best answers
Tryforce said:
well we talked the first 2 days (i know her since 2 days) like allready known people... its like i know her allready.
Er... you said you talked the first 2 days, and you've known her 2 days, so I'm pretty sure they've only talked for 2 days

Sound Artist
Best answers
I'm not Darktooth! :p

I typed Freedom the first time, then retyped the wole thing and wrote Darktooth. >_< my bad. ~TwisteR

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't do it, Tryforce. Everything is ambiguous here, could be anything. Get her number and call her from your cellphone, if you're in the same areacode it shouldn't be much of a problem. I suggest you get to know her over the phone before making any rash decisions... like meeting in person. I don't know, maybe I'm the more paranoid type who likes taking extra precautions... though, I guess I wouldn't know, seeing how I've never been in this kind of situation, having to make such a difficult .. and rare decision.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK this is what you do. You go and meet her and have a good time and then take her back to yout place. Bring her in your room and turn off the lights. When she asks "Why is the room dark?" You come up behind her in a clown mask and put a rag soaked in cloraform and knock her out. Either that or donkey punching in the back of the head will ensure sex.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I'm sorry but if you really have only known her 2 days and you'd consider meeting her in person, you must be fairly naive about the anonymity of the internet. No matter what she has sent you, or told you, there is NO reason whatsoever to meet up with somebody you know nothing about from the internet. The only people who would request meeting you after two days of talking with you would be people who are either incredibly naive themselves or, more likely, have alterior motives about what they want to do to you. Stay away.

Best answers
I'm not sure if anybody's mentioned this, but Tryforce is only 14... Internet sex crimes don't only happen to girls.

Tryforce, it's a bad idea. It's not a great idea for adults, but even LESS so for a kid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. stay away

Same thing happened to my dad's friend's daughter. She met this dude online and for like a year he would pick her up from here college and basically rape her.

She was only 16 too, because she skipped a couple grades and her dad is rich

he was like 29 or 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom