Mr.Sexy + Mrs.Unkown internet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... 15, thats way more mature and responsible than 14.

girls here in germany have sex allready with 10 years
Only the slutty whores who want people to think theyre all 'grown up'.

Nevermind! I misread something in your first post...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tryforce said:
cuz she saw my pics already and told me that she would do something she never done befor and thats meeting with a guy from internet... yeh she lives in the same city as me....
Yo bro your 15 you'll meet enough women in real life who you are sure about. This is one chick and you dont even know shes a chick i say bun that and chill with your friends till you actually find a girl.

Best answers
Right now, Im 17. This happened when I was 15:

I met this girl on the web. She lived in Westchester (I live in NYC). We spoke for a while, exchanged pics, phone numbers, etc etc. One day she was like, I wanna meet you. So we agreed to meet around my house (I didnt tell her it was my house, I just said street address and avenue). In any case, I sat in a Deli across the street, and called one of my friends up (I told him about this) because a. he wanted to hear what she was like and b. I wanted to be able to turn around and have something to do in case I need to bail.

In any case, I was waiting for the 15 year-old beauty to show up and call me. Instead, a 13 year old with a hairy pimply face pops out of a car with her parents and brother inside. She calls me. I just didnt pick it up. Went deeper into the Deli and sat there for about twenty minutes. My friend was laughing his ass off. I was disgusted at the amount of time wasted. After twenty minutes passed, I came close to the exit and looked around. Coast was clear. I went home.

Moral of the story: Always scout it out first. If shes the one telling you to meet her somewhere, have a friend be off to the side. Have it so that if the girl isnt exactly what you were looking for, he'd call you and say its an emergency, explain to her that youre sorry and that you have to run. Storm out, act it out good. Stop talking to her after that. Problem solved.

If theres the chance of Jimmy there showing up, go to a crowded or a somewhat croweded area - you should probably agree to meet in a store or in a mall. Be sure to meet in a place where you can see where the person would come from, and just talk on the phone or something, so that if you get kidnapped you can always call or alert someone or something.
--
Go for it, just be ready for every scenario that could happen.

Best answers
girls dont have sex when theyre 10...cmon now..they havent even started menstration yet..why would they think about consensual sex..that statement was total BS...<_<

either way..i guess if u want to..noone of us can stop you..just make sure your prepared like soulicro said..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
lol i never had problems but i may would like to hear ur opinoin about that.

I just meet a girl on msn wich got almost like and hate the same things as me.
she´s russian too and all this stuff... i may will get her pic soon to see how she does look like and if she looks good in my opinion should i meet her?

cuz she saw my pics already and told me that she would do something she never done befor and thats meeting with a guy from internet... yeh she lives in the same city as me.

i just would like to know your opinion about that, i mean a girl from inet... how would u react on if she ask: do you have time now? lets meet each other now!
and you know that she looks good and she said your cute and also you got alot of things like her.
Run dude, run the **** away. Internet meetings only mean disaster. The ONLY person I know (but not really) that it went well with was RavenTrunks, but it wasn't on MSN. So change your name, your social, tell her/him/it you lied cheated and stole, and you made everything up. And make a new MSN account.

This is how online petafiles (sp)? occur >.>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I met a girl that ugly, I'd put a brown paper over her head, tie her up, and let the games begin. Winner gets a surprise.

Anyways, I suggest not meeting anyone from the net, example, Kaination almost made me go to San Fransico just to meet him...

True story by the way... o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Oh... 15, thats way more mature and responsible than 14.

Only the slutty whores who want people to think theyre all 'grown up'.

Nevermind! I misread something in your first post...
Yeah and 16 > 15. And 17 > 16. Define mature for me will you? This has nothing to do with age as far as I'm concerned.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
If I met a girl that ugly, I'd put a brown paper over her head, tie her up, and let the games begin. Winner gets a surprise.

Anyways, I suggest not meeting anyone from the net, example, Kaination almost made me go to San Fransico just to meet him...

True story by the way... o_O
Dj^Swift & Kaination would mae a good couple ^^. Just make sure, regardless of how she looks or what not not to hurt/offend her, you don't want to be responsible for breaking someone's heart.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Just make sure, regardless of how she looks or what not not to hurt/offend her, you don't want to be responsible for breaking someone's heart.
quoted for truth

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warren’s argument: Russians are hot, I have one myself, Go for it son!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Warren’s argument: Russians are hot, I have one myself, Go for it son!
I strongly agree, russain chicks FTW!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_> i know that russians are hawt... ima russian so dont ask lol :p

Soulicro lol poorr you xD i would laugh at you too lmao but thanks for the comment lol

i just gave her my mobilenumber and told her that she can call me whenever she want. shes happy kinda lol.
we 2 decided to take it slow.
yesterday nigth on msn i drew her this lmao xD was bored.
(if there´s a avatar dont mention attetion to it.. .she doesnt have any pic of her now)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
added on to what has already been said, this has bad idea written all over it.

think of all the things that could possibly be wrong with this girl if she has to go on the internet to find a boyfriend, >_>

if you still wanna go through with it, dont say we didnt warn you =P

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My best friend met his future wife over the internet, so it does not always go wrong. I'd say, go for it, but be carefull.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all the dudes raggin on "ugly chicks" and paper bagging and whatnot, I'm going to have a little fun at your expense:

In any case, 2 days really is a short ammount of time to know somebody over the internet and then want to meet them. If you are going through with it, meet in a crowded place and if you've got a cell, have a friend call you about 20-30 minutes through. Reminds me of when a female friend of mine wanted to meet up with a dude she met on an internet dating site. She told me and a couple other friends of hers what coffee house she was meeting this guy at. After about 20 minutes the dude on the internet started getting too forward for her tastes, so she did "the signal" (It was her dropping a pen on the ground) and we all swooped in and successfully ****blocked the bloke. It was actually kinda cool how we planned it out.

In any case, have an escape plan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to make it out of this alive, I'd suggest following Soulicro and Deman's advice for when you two actually meet.

In all likeliness she isn't a big man rapist. Realistically speaking however, a fully grown man >>> 15 year old, no matter how big or "fully trained" you think you are. I would tell you about an internet meeting I saw go wrong once but really, it was very situational and you're past the point of scaring with that stuff anyway...

btw, 10 year-olds having sex? And I thought America was getting kinda slutty. Wow. (either that or you're full of it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can think of one good way to make sure youre not going to get some short fat wierdo meeting you. Get her to send you a pic of her doing something unusual, so you know shes not just getting pics off the interweb.

Mature you ask? Fine.

ma·ture (mə-tyʊr', -tʊr', -chʊr') pronunciation
adj., -tur·er, -tur·est.

-----a. Having reached full natural growth or development: a mature cell.
-----b. Having reached a desired or final condition; ripe: a mature cheese.
2. Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical: mature for her age.
-----a. Suitable or intended for adults: mature subject matter.
-----b. Composed of adults: a mature audience.
4. Worked out fully by the mind; considered: a mature plan of action.
5. Having reached the limit of its time; due: a mature bond.
6. No longer subject to great expansion or development. Used of an industry, a market, or a product.
7. Geology. Having reached maximum development of form. Used of streams and landforms.

Ive been through junior high school. Most the 14 and 15 year olds I knew were very immature, myself included, and Im certain none of them fit the above definition.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
I can think of one good way to make sure youre not going to get some short fat wierdo meeting you. Get her to send you a pic of her doing something unusual, so you know shes not just getting pics off the interweb.

Mature you ask? Fine.

ma·ture (mə-tyʊr', -tʊr', -chʊr') pronunciation
adj., -tur·er, -tur·est.

-----a. Having reached full natural growth or development: a mature cell.
-----b. Having reached a desired or final condition; ripe: a mature cheese.
2. Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical: mature for her age.
-----a. Suitable or intended for adults: mature subject matter.
-----b. Composed of adults: a mature audience.
4. Worked out fully by the mind; considered: a mature plan of action.
5. Having reached the limit of its time; due: a mature bond.
6. No longer subject to great expansion or development. Used of an industry, a market, or a product.
7. Geology. Having reached maximum development of form. Used of streams and landforms.

Ive been through junior high school. Most the 14 and 15 year olds I knew were very immature, myself included, and Im certain none of them fit the above definition.
You're right. None of them fit the above deffinitions except for #2. I know many mature 15 year olds. 14 year olds.... not so much. But 15 yes, there is a huge leap from when you're 14 to 15. I was very very immature when I was 14. When I hit 15 man, whoah, i straightened up. And most of my friends did as well. And usually this happens because freshman learn the hard way.

She could very well be mature, and by mature, i mean she doesn't go off and do something completely retarded with out thinking about it first. You don't have to be 21 to be mature. But she could very well be lying. Anyone can lie, especially over the internet. Hell, i could be a 35 year old pedofile and none of you would ever know it. Good thing i'm not though (that could be a lie as well)

So you see, just becareful, and have a back up plan. And don't get your hopes up. She may not be the most gorgeous thing on earth seeing as she needs to use the internet as a means of finding relationships (no offense to you)

Personality matters most, physical features are just a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom