💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SATAN! SATAN!

bleh.

anyways, i was bored and wanted to make somthing unique, so why not mr satan? its mapped and got some custom animations, ive sent it nuttzy for skinning, i hope he does since he pwns the forum with skins :rolleyes:

piccys...piccys... hoorah!

as you see, i added a jetpack like on budokai to stop those winging peeps who say "satan cannot fly! he's a normal human!"

anyways..... lets hope nuttzy can update us with its skin based info :]

oh yeah, thanks to azn for the sexy saiyaman, since i used his torso >_<

Best answers
very good but ony one crit there could be more hair on the sides

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah his "fro" should be bigger and wider, but other than that it looks awesome. Who's skinning it?

Best answers
lol :laff: ! This is great! But what character is it for? better yet, Mr. Satan never could use beams or power up... now this is going to be strange, but interesting :D .

Best answers
true he's missing a bit of hair and the chin is a bit pointy but you've already sent it for skinning :/

Doesn't matter,don't look at the front that much,and it'd be fun to play him

But I just need to know who it replaces hehe :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, i'll buff up his afro later, about beams though. no decent idea for it so we'll just keep it as it is :p

Best answers
hmm you can recognize satan, thats for sure, but i think you didnt hit the leg/boot proportions right. they are lil too short. also his chest is not as wide as it should be.

cept of that nice mdl ;)

Best answers
Cool model... as said before make his afro bigger
And about beam idea's - Bobmaster once made a rocket beam for sbc... Make ure own 1. then add him a gun and make him shoot from it the rest of the attacks...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice! his afro needs to be a bit buffer, perhaps you could give him a bazooka or have him fart for a destructo disk? replace krillin with him.

Best answers
Nice model, Did you get the Jet pack idea from Budokai? And for sure nuttzy doesn't pwn this forum with skins.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i started the skin, and aside from some difficult skinmaps its going fairly well, i got him about halfway done, ill resume it when i wake up cuz im about to fall asleep typing

and polo, allow me to bring up smething ive brought up several times, if you cant do better keep yer mouth shut, i havent even seen anything 3d come from you,..ever,

i never said i pwned the forums, shijing said that, but unlike alot of the people here (hint hint) i dont act like im mr.perfect, i actually DO something around here however

Best answers
easy big fella, polo, i know u were speakin ur opinion, but grow up and be a little more polite with how u put things, nuttzy, if u know he cant do better than u, dont let him bother u, and i agree about the model, a little more hair in the side and it will be kick ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough*

anyways, thinking about guns, if im gonna add a rocket launcher and a pistol, wouldnt that take up a little space? i was looking over the model, and if the guns are there, he'll be a little over tooled, but i'll try it anyways and see how it turns out >_<

Best answers
lol, Alright my bad. I guess I read wrong, I thought he said you pwn EVERYONE on the boards.. Simple mistake, CALM nuttzy.

Now on-topic, I think you should make his legs shorter they seem abit long compared to the picture.. I like how his top was done though, Looks good..

Best answers
well mate, i suggest u dont do the double posts, and i suggest u lose the hate list, what kinda manners do u have?

Best answers
Double post was an accident, Didn't you notice the boards going up and down? I probably just posted reply twice by an accident. And I believe I can keep the hate list it's not like I'm offending anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shaddup polo, keep that in PM's please >_<

anyways, managed to add a rocket launcher and a pistol, the launcher straps onto his back between the jetpack, and has an animated clip across it, as far as animations, its done, with a nice new swoop too :p. i'll send the updated version to nuttzy and see if he can update us with a nice skinned piccy ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom