mr satan... shadow... tetsuo... RELEASE!!!

Best answers
shijing said:
and on crackerjacks words, im flattered, thanks for such comments, these are the things that keep me goin.

Um, shijing....done some hashish lately? Or just infatuated with crackerjack? He didn't post in this thread....

Best answers
Shijing, did you know that Mr. Satan when he holds the pistol, move to the sides it floats..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really a way to fix that, its cuz there bones come off of spine 1, if you put the on spine 3 they wouldnt do it, BUT in the run animations they would rotate wrong on the waist,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
why are we only applauding shijing? I know hes teh uber pwnage of the models/skins section, but we know nuttzy is teh super pwn :eek:

I love these models guys, using them ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy magus, enough posts lik ethat and people will think i have a huge ego ^_^, i wont lie and say i suck, but im far from perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just reskinned hercule a bit, the face and flesh parts is all I did, touched up the little eye piece for the rocket launcher but that's it. The rest I left alone. This is just for anyone that want's a newer skin for him.

Send me a pm with your email if you want it, and I'll send u it. Or a picture first, then send.

and the portion I need help with

Ok, i'm loving your work. I'm going wtf when I see your Hercule skin compared to the Tetsuo skin but the animations and creativity used on Hercule more than compensate for it. I was waiting for a model like this.

And now... with Tetsuo. I am an Akira fan, the skin job is great, especially on the second one, he looks exactly like his good ol' psychopathic self. But when he's ingame his hair is blue. So I put in that dll you gave but now I can't play at all.

When I have the dll installed that you gave me, it says my hl version is out of date but there aren't any updates for it. So I am unable to see your Tetsuo model in his glory. Did I miss another step? I read the readme, all it says was replace model, sounds, and the .dll so I'm not sure where to go from here.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the skin is better, id use that over mine anyday, but i spent all of 5 minutes on mine, unless you purposely edit the model the face isnt visible to you

but to improve my skin, lets say who would you get permission from, i was never asked for any permissions,

and if im correct the tetsuo is a q3 convert, i aint checked for sure though

what im saying is, remove that link or make a complete reskin and post it replacing that link, that is still 98% my skin, and i was never asked for nothin,

kapeesh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I asked Shijing for permission and he didn't guide me to any further source. Basically just told me to go ahead so I figure I had permission so it was alright, but if you're still not happy with that post, even though you now know I have permission, I'll remove if you still don't want it there, I just don't see a point in having it with a whole new topic...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing made the model, i made the skin, you still have everything but the face from mine in that, if you made a new topic it wouldnt matter if you still had my skin in it, i have no objection to you reskinning his model, as long as you reskin the entire model without using my skin, but i do have an objection to using my skin or parts of it without asking me beforehand,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i never said that i gave you the permission to use the skin, just the model, so PM nuttzy and beg him until he gives up, or do the better thing and just do the skin from scratch X_x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom