Mr. Piccolo

Best answers
ShadyD said:
Yeah it can be done from the skin but the silhouette would still look fat.
I have a feeling you could easily get muscles in there with the amount of poly's used, post wires?
I'm not gonna worry about the arms right now... I think I'm gonna redo them. Right now I'm experimenting with folds, cause this model is gonna be Cell Shaded... Sorry ShadyD not gonna post any wires on this model....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's excellent, I hope the skin will be the same.

Best answers
I was curious to see what the pants would look like Cell Shaded. Please take in consideration... I've only done a couple skins before, and this is the first Cell Shaded skin I've made...

This one looks Funny....

Best answers
Thanks guys... I'm working on the torso now.... so give me alittle while and I'll post some new pics...

Edit...
Here ya go...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The nose and feet need to be a bit longer and pointy, otherwise it looks good.

Best answers
Okay I've been redoing some things on Piccolo. Mostly the Pants and Arms. Don't pay to much attention to skin its just temporary. I'll get to the better one tomorrow.
Thanks EX for the help.

Best answers
it looks ok from the pics , with self - illumination and stuff , but ingame will not be such good as he it's on pics , too bad :( hl1 engine is poor at graphics .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xD lol i hate the face expression

nway i remember piccolo had something pink at his biceps, dunno.

looks nice!

Best answers
it looks ok from the pics , with self - illumination and stuff , but ingame will not be such good as he it's on pics , too bad :( hl1 engine is poor at graphics .
Who said its for Half-Life?

PiXel...
The skin was something quick, I'll get to the good one later today and the mouth will be animatable..

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
he has no elbows
otherwise its good :)

Best answers
Who said its for Half-Life?

PiXel...
The skin was something quick, I'll get to the good one later today and the mouth will be animatable..
dude , you are moron , i meant hl1 engine that is based esf ... ohhhh , it's so hard 4 u ...

Best answers
so yea whos the real moron here people should stop assuming things ask before you assume it only make and @ss out of you by assuming anyways keep up the good work JTVC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom