mr muscle

Best answers
Thought al make something quick and easy b4 i go back to uni. Decided to make a buff venom from pics found on google.
pc:1800

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whohooo very muscled!

impressive :D it would be good to detail it in Zbrush. will you skin it? :p as you always do?

Best answers
I was thinking the same thing about zbrush, but ive only tried it out once and didnt get the hang of it. Al probally try and learn the program once ive settled back into uni.
Of course al be skinning it, needs a uvmap first tho :p

Best answers
offtopic: when i saw the title i though it was a "mr muscle" model
for those of you dont know mr muscle

he loves the jobs you h8

ontopic: model loooks good keep up the good work

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaha i was thinking the exact same thing XD

nice job ray, this is one of your best works so far, although, youve made him look too fat. venom was very very toned, he didnt have fatty wrists or ankles =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ray_1301 said:
I was thinking the same thing about zbrush,
Mad_AxMan said:
hahahaha i was thinking the exact same thing XD
:rolleyes: Yeah...

And DV13 xD lol i never heard of him!

notopic:
Uhm i dont think he looks that fat <_<" .... just i think he could scale down the arms abit.. they look abit to filled up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thats a nice plan. but venom was never really a monster, he just hated peter parker...

now.. Carnage was a monster ;)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ehm this is venom

Best answers
offtopic: ya we know it was venom

ontopic: i agree with madax looking at it more get rid of the fatness and make it more toned

Best answers
-Wrists are smaller
-smaller calfs & ankles

I dont want to stray away from the comic version too much. Guess al go for a cross between the big massed comic version and the toned oringinal version.
]

Best answers
From what I remember of Venom, the guy had no body fat whatsoever, he was just a monstrosity mountain of muscle.

Pretty good job so far, love the tongue on the first set of pics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ray_1301 said:
I was thinking the same thing about zbrush, but ive only tried it out once and didnt get the hang of it. Al probally try and learn the program once ive settled back into uni.
Of course al be skinning it, needs a uvmap first tho :p
Since I'm getting pretty adept with Zbrush2, so if you want, I'll sculpt you a high poly you can use as a Normal map on the cage. Might have to work on the topology a bit since zbrush will **** it up a bit if the topology isn't pretty clean. :p

Best answers
hmm, wont i have to base my texture on the normal map? That would mean i would have to wait until ur hipoly mesh was done :(

but....
I can still send you the mesh and you can add in the details in zb2. That way i could learn from it and you could explain to me how you did certain things.

Best answers
hmm you make the model only for a pose right ??
if you use normal mapping you should use displacment mapping too and a nice 3 point lighting with soft shadows + smoothing ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make Venom's torso longer and his legs longer. Venom was extremely buff in some of the later comics, but he wasnt so buff that it seemed like he couldnt move. By making him taller, it should make it seem like he is still very buff, but in a less awkward way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom