MR Luckyas and Triple X !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
You two are two slaves of Dark Gogeta. If you think I hacked the edw forum you're wrong... Unknown was the one along with Anonimus , they are close to you , good friends i think... And to hide their intentions I got the credit, And I liked that I proved to Dark Gogeta that he's lieing to us about that thing on yahoo when he was telling everyone that he was dieing in two weeks, poor atention whore, the way I see it he's still alive, but still he should have died allready right? Now from what I see he has been resurected and made two zombies, namely triplex and luckyas, so zombies you can hack my pass how much you want, see if I care, I could have made it easyer for you, you could have just asked me for the pass

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.

One.

Cares.

Take your drama elsewhere.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You two are two slaves of Dark Gogeta. If you think I hacked the edw forum you're wrong... Your sweet leader, Tiger was the one along with Blondu... And to hide their intentions I got the credit, And I liked that I proved to Dark Gogeta that he's lieing to us about that thing on yahoo when he was telling everyone that he was dieing in two weeks, poor atention whore, the way I see it he's still alive, but still he should have died allready right? Now from what I see he has been resurected and made two zombies, namely triplex and luckyas, so zombies you can hack my pass how much you want, see if I care, I could have made it easyer for you, you could have just asked me for the pass
Something about the pot calling the kettle black?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't lukyas have a day to give a good reason to Cuc not to get banned. Did he manage to convince him? Would love to read his reasoning.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Since none of our forums staff closed this yet, I'll do.

End of thread :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.

One.

Cares.

Take your drama elsewhere.
Agreed. This is your ultimatum. I don't care what problems you guys all have with eachother but leave it at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom