Mr Burns Sig! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Best answers

All I have to say it....EXCELLENT!

er...well...2 things: this ISNT final version....cuz...it just dont look right completely...ill change stuff later tonight

Best answers
I like the idea, but I dont know. I see to many people trying to turn little things into something neat. And yea, fon't doesn't really fit with the who thing. Neither does your background. Maybe change it to yellow? Other than that, nice picture of Burns.

Best answers
The text is called "Air Milhouse" :rolleyes: So technically..it rides into the Simpsons theme.

Hmm...and wut wrong w/ the yellow? everyone on the SHOW is yellow...(cept for Lue the Cop, and Carl...Homers friend)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bg isn't great, text isn't great either.. mr. bruns pic owns though. :laff:
i think you should remake the bg and spend more time with it, you should try out different bg's/texts.. it would help, because right now.. im not really liking this, even though it can be an awsome sig.

Best answers
the pic is cool but the bg and text scare me.. and just because the teext has the text 'milhouse' in it doesnt mean it follows the simpson theme

Best answers
the pic is cool but the bg and text scare me.. and just because the teext has the text 'milhouse' in it doesnt mean it follows the simpson theme
BAH!....Ill figure SOMETHING out... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like allot of work but I just don't like it....

Best answers
Actually, with that cool pic of Mr. Burns you should make the bg kinda dark and scary. Cuz with white, blue, and yellow it just makes it seem not to evil. Mr. Burns is evil ya know. So i actually like it but 1 thing you should do is change the bg color. :yes:

Best answers
Cuz with white, blue, and yellow it just makes it seem not to evil. Mr. Burns is evil ya know.
Mr Burns...EVIL!? Are you SERIOUS!? Hes the nicest, most caring person on the show! :laff:

But seriously...yeah, Ill change the colors i guess....

Best answers
Add a border around the first and stick with that....the colors are much better. It's not the most eye pleasing one, but the humor in it more than makes up for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom