Mr. Anderson! Surprised to see me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
Looks great DS... however, you'll notice that the actor has a very pronounced brow bone structure; making his eyes appear to sink in a bit too far. I think the other model captured that feature almost perfectly. Also, his cheeks puff out a little bit on the sides, keep that in mind. Keep working on it though.

I think Im gonna start Neo :)
isnt that what ive been trying to say all along!? neways , eyebrows can be defind with glasses. *turners model*

Best answers
i think there's something with his lips.... he looks very sad....
try to make him to look angry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His hair reminds me of the fonz.. not really I guy in his 40's-50's

maybe just me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
in your opinion....

to be honest, your still not changing the important things, your just adding more crap to it that doesnt even need to be there yet!

i'll say it one final time, and maybe youll understand.

SILHOUETTE!

sil·hou·et·ted, sil·hou·et·ting, sil·hou·ettes

To cause to be seen as a silhouette; outline: Figures were silhouetted against the setting sun.

>____________<

and why dont you ever post your model in a way that will get you some accurate advice? are you worried about people seeing more flaws than already?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats wrong with perspective?

and i think its looking better -_-

and for god sakes i am changing the silhouete, just look at them for more than 5 seconds and you'll see what i have done

do a damm drawover or something that will help me

>____________<

Best answers
teehee ^_^

I am loving the look of it so far, though, since you are putting quite a lot of polygons into the head, why not put some more in the body?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
whats wrong with perspective?

and i think its looking better -_-

and for god sakes i am changing the silhouete, just look at them for more than 5 seconds and you'll see what i have done

do a damm drawover or something that will help me

>____________<
Don't get all *****y because he's trying to help you. You've ignored some basic rules of modeling particularly for higher poly. You should almost always get the shape or Silhouete spot on before going in and adding the detail to the face. You've not done this and now the face of the model, doesn't resemble Agent Smith in the least. (though it's starting to improve). I'd suggest going back and looking At some of Ben's Modeling tutorials, particularly the ones that deal with blocking out the model BEFORE adding any detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom