MP3 To WAV

Best answers
Hey does anyone know where i can find a program that i can convert an MP3 to a WAV file,Without increasing the file siz,becuz when i use other programs,its size gets bigger.
Ex:MP3 2.77 MB To WAV 30.5 MB
it gets big.:(

Best answers
isnt that normal? that it gets bigger
thought mp3 was a compressed wav :tired:

Best answers
It's impossible..you'll never be able to do that

mp3's are compressed..hence the tiny file size.
It's just something you'll have to live with, unfortunatley

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u will never be able to convert an mp3 to wave without having the file size increase by alot.
3mb mp3 = 50mb wav

Best answers
hmmm, In Satan's DMZ_Neotournament_D map,The sound files it came with nt_song1-4 they're WAV files but they're small like 5.30 mb and they're full songs like 4:30 seconds,thats the only reason i want to do it,change those crappy ass songs he has on it.:]

Best answers
Yes...
We already know that file types can be converted...that fact has been acknowledged multiple times now..

What we're saying is that, unless the song takes a MAJOR dip in sound quality, you CANNOT convert an mp3 into a wav and have it be at an equal or lower filesize.

Best answers
oops sorry I didn't read his post properly.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Epedemic_Optikz
hmmm, In Satan's DMZ_Neotournament_D map,The sound files it came with nt_song1-4 they're WAV files but they're small like 5.30 mb and they're full songs like 4:30 seconds,thats the only reason i want to do it,change those crappy ass songs he has on it.:]
i bet that they were low quality, like 28 bps or something like that compared to a good 190 bps an average mp3 has...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom