MP3 Player prob

Best answers
I cant get the MP3 player 2 work. i cant even bring up the mp3 player menu. i am useing WON. is there a CVar or something 2 activate it. plz help cos i love my music.
I am using 1.2

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it doesnt work for me too... ive gone into the advanced options and activated it, but when ingame u cant hear the mp3's... but if i minimise the game and go back my deskop, the mp3's start playing.

Best answers
im having the same problem! I cant even get it to show up! SOMEONE HELP!

Best answers
i think it was something like "cl_mp3player 1" in console, not sure though.

Best answers
Ill help you guys out

( Steam )
First you start steam and then esf ( duhh ) then you select options and then Multiplayer and then you select advanced and then you see mp3player something below you select that by filling the empty square and then ok and then apply and then your all set ^^

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the mp3 player is NOT working with won. so delete crappy won and use steam.

Best answers
I told you what to do with steam to get it working so get steam its better then out-dated WON anyways

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
the mp3 player is NOT working with won. so delete crappy won and use steam.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the MP3 player does work in WON. At least for me anyway, not only that, the only time the MP3 player isn't working, is when I run the game in Steam, though the game will play properly in Steam, the only downfall I have is with the music.

I'd like to hear it, but I'll probably end up finding out how to solve it another time as I'm just off to bed shortly, and yes, I have the new fmod.dll too for the Steam, though that's the only thing not running in Steam for me, besides the DragonBalls.

As for WON, everything works but the maps, the only thing I can't do with WON is play on anythuing but the original Half-Life maps.

So, my problem goes as so;

Steam - MP3 Player problem ::EDIT:: <-- Problem solved! Once you're within Steam and have the updated ESF 1.2 fmod.dll file, type in the console "cl_mp3player 1" and then press Enter/Return, once you have done that, the in-game MP3 player will boot up and start playing your music files, and you will then be able to switch music, change the mode, etc... To get the MP3 Player to be visible after typing that in the console, press the F8 key.

WON - Map problem

Either way, they'll eventually be solved :)

--Lee

Best answers
mysticssjgoku4 said:
Won sucks

Steam sucks even worse....

...hmmm

ill stick with won
To be quite honest with you, Steam seems to handle, process and run the game a lot smoother than WON, I don't see how you can say that Steam sucks when in actual fact, Steam is the one that is running ESF 1.2 a hell of a lot better than WON.

--Lee

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mysticssjgoku4 said:
Won sucks

Steam sucks even worse....

...hmmm

ill stick with won
Have a :warning: warning :warning: for your bit of spam. Keep your posts on topic and constructive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can get the mp3 player to come up, but i just cant add my custom mp3s. Anyone help me there?

Best answers
go to the ESF steam desktop and go on options,go to advanced and tehre you can find the Mp3 player,you can makr it with a cross...than it shoudl work...

@JonesDenial:Do you sue Mp3 s or WMA.?..i only use Mp3 with it...maybe this is the problem

and @steam:its better than won but yesterday there were big lags,that pisses me off...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so how do i make my mp3 player work on won?
steam has made me more then enough truble, and i dont want to start with it again...
and i tried the fmod, not working either :/

help?

Best answers
dit you get to customize and advanced?and activated the mp3 player with the cross?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom