MP3 Player Help

Best answers
I already understand where to go to put the mp3 files but how do i find the name of the file to put inside of the playlist i have some mp3s inside of my realone player now i downloaded one mp3 that goes by the name of C:\My music\sound\dbgt.mp3 but i have another one except its longer and it doesnt finish the whole line of words this is the name of this file C:\Documents and settings\beverly\desktop\music\dbz music\ssj 3 asc... this is where it stops at is there someway to view the whole line of words or do i just enter the way it is.....:tired:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i really didnt understanded the question.. but... :\ try to change the MP3 FILE name

ps. *welcome to the forums ^_^

Best answers
just move your mp3 into C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\mp3
and open the PlayListEditor2_1 file.
then just add your mp3 on the little list and save it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
oh.. just click 1 time on the file until you see a black thingy, then press another time on the file and type something in the file. when you are done press ENTER! if you did it wrong press ESC

*its 2x click on the file. but NOT to fast. wait 2 seconds orso.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
.......................... i would anser that to.. but i thought she already did that part.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
orez, some people arent really good with computers and dont know how to rename files. This thread reminded me that I wanted to play mp3s in game too, lol so im going to do that now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom