Mp3 player crashing my sys

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When I am transformtion and going through the animation the mp3 player stops so that the transformation sound will play primarily. During the trans animation if I pull up the mp3 player and change tracks it will crash me back into windows with an application error.

now I know the best way to stop this is to just wait until the trans animation is finished to change tracks but still thought it would be best to report it incase it's been missed..... or is it only my comp?

Sometimes if I change tracks really fast it will also crash back into windows with that error message.

I will post a pick of that error message when I get my next chance.

I was thinking that maybe my mp3's were corrupt in some way.... but then how come they play fine no matter the program?..... any way just asking if you guys knew about this already or if anybody else was having the same trouble.

:p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here's the error

Thanks for all the replies btw :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could have something to do with your hardware, post your system specs.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
intel blkd865perll motherboard
Kingsston kvr400x64c3ak2-1gig pair
P4 3.0 800fsb
thermal take 430watt psu
seagate 200gig sata
2x 80gig hdd western digital
Liteo-on 16x DVD/rw
Asus 16x DVD/rw
Asus FX5950 ultra 256mb vga

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your system is fine then, don't know what to tell you. If I had to say anything, I would say it was your hard drive.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think you hit the nail on the head.... I have had some recent trouble with windows so I am going to format and start over....... but this problem had started way before I even had my sata drive as my main drive
*shruggs*

i will see what happens after I format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom