Mozilla Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Question..... uhm... is mozilla firefox supposed to self install itself onto my computer??!?

Best answers
yea i didint install it myself it just appeared on my computer its on my browser which is on my desftop and im like" wha the heck" cause i already had Avast. i even checked the control panel and it was there aswell

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i didint install it myself it just appeared on my computer its on my browser which is on my desftop and im like" wha the heck" cause i already had Avast. i even checked the control panel and it was there aswell
Mozilla Firefox doesn't install automatically without your consent. If anyone else uses the computer or has access to it, then they might have installed it.

Best answers
nope noone uses it i mean an hour or two ago i didn't see it at all then now i see it i didint install it. and even if someone else did use the computer noone in my house knows about mozilla firefox

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope noone uses it i mean an hour or two ago i didn't see it at all then now i see it i didint install it. and even if someone else did use the computer noone in my house knows about mozilla firefox
You could have another virus. Do you have any anti-virus software installed?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope I don't have those
You might want to download one just in case. I use Ad-Aware and Spybot Search & Destroy. These programs will scan your computer for any ad-ware or spy-ware that might of become *****ed (e-m-b-e-d-e-d) into your computer.

Did you install any programs recently? It's possible that a program installed Mozilla Firefox onto your computer.

Best answers
well since i reformatted my whole computer i had to reinstall steam and I installled veoh player...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have multiple personalities? If so, one of them may have better taste in browsers than you.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try to find out when it was installed, time, date etc. Then try to find if anything else was running at the same time.

Goto run > search, on the left there are options for example "when was it modified?" See if that helps....................or rings a bell ;)

Best answers
ok um wtf? iw as scanning my computer with ad-ware 2007 when this came up.

"ERROR:
service error: 6000 has occured
Description: Lost connection with ad-ware Service
Terminating Gracefully..."

what does terminating gracefully mean =\

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok um wtf? iw as scanning my computer with ad-ware 2007 when this came up.

"ERROR:
service error: 6000 has occured
Description: Lost connection with ad-ware Service
Terminating Gracefully..."

what does terminating gracefully mean =\
There's currently no fix or solution to that problem. Try downgrading to the earlier version of Adaware and see if that works. Either that, or try Spybot Search & Destroy.

Best answers
i scanned with spyware S&Dit found 16 problems and i fixed thm...

EDIT: Wait a sec this cant be right.... i checked when the mozilla firefox files was modified and it says it was always on my copmuter?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i scanned with spyware S&Dit found 16 problems and i fixed thm...

EDIT: Wait a sec this cant be right.... i checked when the mozilla firefox files was modified and it says it was always on my copmuter?
Just remove Mozilla Firefox from your "Add or Remove Programs".

Best answers
well seeing how the last time i did that gave me a virus the size of the death star im not guna take that chance again

I checked the serch engine and i did the date from may 1st to juse 13th and it sais its still been on it )_(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom