MOVIEEEEEEEE!!!!

Best answers
ok guys i am currently makin a esf movie. i am half way through it. can anyone please provide me with some esf clips please......(dont record sound)

i want some real esf action. not just fliying about.

thanks in advance

Molemanmus

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err join a full server and play ^^

thats the best action XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i agree with grega just go to a (good!!)server and you will fint a good stuf for your movieeeeeeee

Best answers
Molemanmus said:
ok guys i am currently makin a esf movie. i am half way through it. can anyone please provide me with some esf clips please......(dont record sound)

i want some real esf action. not just fliying about.

thanks in advance

Molemanmus
oh molemanmis BTW i'm an esf movie maker and i can provide you with great great pieces of scenes of mine.just contact me : [email protected]

Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
BTW whois omni and yugi ,really i dunno. :]
:eek: Omni and Yugi are acouple of the best european players, Yugi i can kill with some skill and luck and Omni let's put it this way i can't touch him.

Best answers
or come to america, we have a bunch of 1v1 matches

Best answers
i happened to do that the other day and i had better FPS than on a europe server (i live in europe)... that was the kai clan server i had 200 ping and 60-70 FPS.. and i pwned the server, unluckily for me there were no kai guys there... that frieza throw + laser seems to be an american phenomenom

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oooh a prejudiced european o_O who woulda thought

no really kagato is really the only one who does that, the rest of us just throw and beam spam you to death

nge

Best answers
WOW! YOU OWNED A CLAN'S SERVER! YOU MUST BE BETTER THAN THAT CLAN! YOU WIN THE AWARD

Best answers
First of all this isn't my demo....Credits go to $sj Goku for recording the demo, and the guys who were in the demo for well....playing in it
Alright man i have here some of the best esf action your ever gonna see for your movie :)

link ftp://ftp.angelfire.com/

It will ask for username and pass put:

Username: theforce2/jesse
Pass: gundom

download 2v2.zip

this is importent

First make sure you winzip or winrar. Exract the contents of the 2v2.zip file into your STEAM ESF FOLDER, and turn on esf. In esf push ` for your console, type playdemo, push your spacebar, and type 2v2.

It might take a minute to load so be patient. It shoud look like this, without the quotes, "playdemo 2v2".

Credits go to $sj Goku for the demo :smile:

It's a 2v2 :rolleyes: with Jp,Sub, Loki, and Crickito. Its cinematic too!

PS: how do I post a pic?

Best answers
=D
can anyone please provide me with some esf clips please
Virtual Game Entertainment. Makeing Games To Videos --> Click Here To Visit Site
^^

Pimp specific files, not forums since it falls under the advertising policy or take it to PM. ~ Karrde

Best answers
Sry Molemanmus cause i couldn't send you some of my great esf videos ,but unfortunately i had a major problem with my comp a virus and i lost my entire data.
But i'm going again to work..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom