MOVIE THREAD!

Best answers
sweet <33 its just great that u guys have improved so much that u can actually give us some elite videos ! >;o that means tehh progress!

damn sweet, cannot stop wubbing it

Best answers
As with everything, the longer you wait the better it is. I sure hope they have grunting and make the beam heads get bigger as well as the tails to show more powering being poured into it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I havnt watched the movie yet, im still at school, but yea please make the heads get bigger, i think a giant ki ball in the middle is fine but if your going to make it spikey somehow make it spikey like the cell vs gohan khh at the end of the cell games (like RIGHT before it engulfed cell). Also again the size, make the ball get bigger please.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
MONXver2.0 said:
As with everything, the longer you wait the better it is. I sure hope they have grunting and make the beam heads get bigger as well as the tails to show more powering being poured into it.
*Cough*Daikatana*cough* XD Yeah making the beam bigger with the bursts of power would be cool. I'm sure the end result will look kickass. : )

Best answers
sweet .... love everything ... exept the lack of an animation for veggy ... :))) but ahh ... good job esf .... keep up the good work

nge

Best answers
Firstly. Thanks for the video.

Secondly- if both players pump, how is it any different from when neither player does?

Still, glad to see changes ahead for the PS system. Keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As said in the design document (http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=57392)

The closer the beam struggle is to you, the more power your pump will have. As opposed to constantly pumping while it's closer to the other person. Adds a bit of strategy to the mix ;). Meaning that a lower powerlevel could win against a higher one if they play their cards right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a really good way to balance it out and that looks awesome, it looks like 1.3 will give the weaker guys a chance to be strong and so that means there's more strategy invlolved in that, rock on!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Looks good , maybe the beams will get slightly bigger as the battle goes on.

Hopefully when two beams collide they will act a bit differently, because 1.2 beam struggles go off course and the explosion ends up being miles away from the 2 characters (that is without a 3rd person intervening).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice vid guys.

just one thing...... Vegeta doesn't look like he's doing anything when he is firing the gallitgun. He's just standing there with this beam coming out of him. Is this right? or are my eyes just bad?

Good work by the way the map (although the water looks fake, not moving and all) looks great, cant wait to play on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think thats the lack of struggle animation coming in to play, Smeg.

Best answers
I've just watched the new WIP PS system and it looks cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom