Movie of the Moment/POTW by Pain!?

Best answers
I thought the charge animations were different than that one. Plus, why is he doing one like that, in the air? It looks like he is standing on air. I thought you guys were using the one that Davidskiwan used on his GT Goku model for his ground one, and the one where he spreads his arms apart for the air one.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Mcc. Looks kinda weird that his legs are planted as if he were standing on the ground. Nice map, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The charge aura is b-e-a-utiful, gonna look great with turbo on.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: hmmmm... sorta looks like the old version to me pain, i tweaked the brightness in last weeks update.. btw that is the same as what i used on my end of dbz goku pack pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it's the new one. FRAPS just cut my fps in half so they didn't overlap each other like normally.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God damn MCC, you get every single POTW. What do you do, refresh ESF every 30 minutes?

:p

---

the charge aura looks great, and I like the motw thing.

Good job pain : D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like Mcc has been hitting refresh all day today.

Looks nice, guys

Best answers
...Just because I get it doesn't mean you people have to comment on it. Ever heard of "Keep your comments to yourself"? Well, it's very helpful, I suggest using it. Most of the time, I come on the website and usally see a new picture, then all I do is check the forum to see if anyone has posted it or not, that's all, I don't spend an hour pressing the refresh button. Most of the time I just happen to come once it's updated.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Er... anyways...

I hate to do this, but I have to say I don't like the animation. It looks very awkward to say the least. The placement of the arms / legs is off.

On the upside, the powerup sprite is very nice. I also liked the movement the character did in the beginning. And having movies of the week is far cooler / better than pictures =P

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww.. hehe.. ok.. I guess I can change it :(

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make his feet hang more freely, like there's no ground under them.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, why always the good stuff is coming when i am at school!.. its darn unfair.. *cries*!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be cool two charges on ground and air. use that charge for the ground, the when he's in the air he can keep his legs together, arch his back a little bit, have his hands in fist starting from his head, then he flexes and pulls his arm around stomach level while he screams

Best answers
Looking neat.. wubbing it, but just as every1 else sayes, the anim doesnt fit to the air :F

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not everything you see is finalized

I had just come up with the idea of the Movie of the Moment during the meeting, it seems that it took off better than I thought. Man I am on a roll with neat ideas reciently.

But yeah, that charge anamation looks qutie awesome in play.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fair nuff pain D: it just looked a little too transparent to me...

Just for the record there are 2 animations, one in air and one in ground, its just the feet that bother me in the air one =P but it does look awesome ingame.

Best answers
Nice power up aura... so I think swoop and power up aura should be the same or similiar (in ESF 1.1 and 1.2 are diffrent so maybe in 1.3 you will change this ?:p ) to this aura, because it's strange to have two different auras ( I saw only one aura in DBZ so... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom