Movie Identify please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay theres a movie I cant remember the name of it, but I do remember the movies itself. So ill try to make a breif explaination of it hoping somone knows it.

It starts off with this kid that gets a game through the mail, at this time theres also like a party next door to him. He decides to play the game instead. It's a game thats suppost to be so advanced it stimulates the brain or something making it look and feel realistic.

Well in the game he's a murderer that has to kill his target and take some kinda token. He later finds out all the missions hes been doing were real and found the 'tokens' in his freezer, he even killed his best friend.

Well cutting to the end, it turns out the like days of him doing this was infact a game he spend only like 30 mins playing, his friend was still alive and the party was going on nextdoor still.

I really hope somone knows what movie im talking about. At first i thought t was Brainstorm" i dont think that was it though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh the name is on the tip of my tongue. I think it was something like "BrainScan"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom