Movie Board Suggestion!

Best answers
Hrm, this isn't exactly an ESF suggestion. But i couldn't figure a better place to say this.

I propose a Movie Board section in the Off-Topic area :) . I wanna talk about my fav movies :( Ask if a movie is any good :( And people can write reviews // comment with their thoughts!

It'll add a new layer of depth! I say it's a Go! Go! Go!

Best answers
actually i think this should be in the off-topic section...but i like the suggestion i would love a movie discussing section.

Best answers
I know, i was thinking that too. But putting a suggestion in a suggestion section just seems more... erm, suggestive to me :p

Best answers
hehe i c
u need more comments from other users man...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you know how hard people had to beg to get the extra off-topic sub-sections? Good luck getting another one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I think a movie section would be good, as well as a music section. If you look around, a lot of boards have them. They don't belong in generic 'Off Topic' ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no need , people discuss them as it is in normal off topic sections as it as atm anyway

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Yeah I think a movie section would be good, as well as a music section. If you look around, a lot of boards have them. They don't belong in generic 'Off Topic' ;)
Yes, but compared to the volume of Anime/Tech/Video Gaming etc threads, there aren't enough of them to justify more sections.

Best answers
Yes this movie section is a good idea. The music section too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom