brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not a skilled mapper myself, you should see what i tried to make with world craft. i had a open warehouse with a zombie army on one end then a horde of scientist on the other. with 2 giants crates in the middle centered from each other. behind the scientist i had a ladder they led up to a glass windowed room where i could watch the slaughter.

but back to the thread............

i was wondering if anyone who has seen movie 8 (Brolli/LSS) and seen their part where he loses it and can't stand to see Goku anymore. The scenary is a winding cliff path up to a castle with a alien ruins all around it. Give the map a lot of air space like cheeseman's cellgames. If you have played the DOD and that one city where u can hide in the buildings and their is tanks at flag points. Make the ruins around the cliff path and castle like that. Put that giant ships Paragus used to get to Earth with at the other end of the cliff path. You should know what im talking about if u seen the movie. THX for your time.

PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE!!!:) :) :D

Best answers
Sorry, haven't seen any movies except for Tree of Might and the other one Cartoon Network aired :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that would make a good map...

Best answers
I acctually think that would be a sweet idea, even thou im no good at Valve Hammer. to top it off you could have the Cumore Comet approaching like in the movie

Best answers
YES MOVIE 8 was cooool... that'd be a sweet map.... like u cud hide in a building and watch ur opoenent.. and then shoot an ff out of no where!!!... it'd be quite good actaully..... good idea.. theres been a coupple of requeests for this map.. but no one has done it....

Best answers
movie 9

the last arena (fight with Bojack the green space pirat) from movie 9 was also a cool location they schould make a map of that

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think they should make a cell games map.. lol jk but i think they should make a really good grand kai arena and a not so brigth hyperbolictimechamber where the place tunrs into a fire place then ice place then other placesthat are simmiliar

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Think They Should Make A Place Like HFIL or Basically Hell and Theres Like A Blood Pool And Everything (Thats Where Im From But Its Called Hell) And there Should Be A Big Wide Space and The Jumping Machine and Everything.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm i want a hfil too but i want like ppl in the cells and like if you're one of the bad guyz ie buu cell frieza u get sent there if you're good u get sent to king yemma and theres actually a king yemma there.. i mean u would need a huge map or 1/4 size ppl to get this kinda place. the check out stand, snakeway, hfil, king kais planet... taht would be one huge map ...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anything in parenthesis is for funimation lawyers if there reading this.........

hey septh its me kai tracid from the server

wassap
is satan still scheming to overthrow god?
i figure he would have done something on january 1st 2000. well thats what chrisianity told me. any clearance on that issue?

and to answer your stereotype before it happens: im agnostic

thread:

that HFIL map should have those spikes and jail cell you see in episode 180. we esf players also need a Pikuhan(Pikkon) skin cause he had that cool flame attack

Best answers
a map of the area in movie 8 would be cool and shouldnt be too hard since most of it was rubble and rock. i dont think it would be a good idea to include the castle though cause that would be kinda pointless and a waste of time.;D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could just be a 2 floor castle with winding stairs to the 2nd floor then a platform across the front with windows where vegeta first saw goku and brolli at the same time.

make it about the same size of the kamelook out in esf_kame

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sup Kai :]

Wat Would Be A Really Great Map Is A Map Of Pilafs Castle That Would Be Pretty Phat. :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what i dont het a sup?

lol

pilafs in db right/.? his castle was the one with all the trap doors .. his castly got destroyed by goku when he was oozaru ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could easily make that map...
pitty i dont feel like it..

Best answers
C'mon dudeman or soren or whoever is at hlmapper.tk
make the map plz
i love movie 8 and brollis my fav dam character but he wont be in beta... but i want a map from movie 8!
btw... is there someway you can code a massive comet movie towards you so map has timelimit then EXPLODES! i've already made a .mdl file of the comet (a complete reworking of the spirit bomb model)? cya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudeman if u dont stop spamming this crap ur gonna regret it

if u dont want to make the ****ing map then dont post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom