Movie 13 title and release date

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball Z's thirteenth and final movie has been dubbed 'Wrath of the Dragon', and will be released on September 19th of this year.

After that, there are a few more Ultimate Uncut DVD's to be released before FUNimation will be finished with DB/Z/GT, unless they decide to re-release in HD or Special Editions or something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice :D, they just released the 12th one in April, this one looks like it's comming fast as well. I also know the least about this one, just things about Hindengad (sp..?) and Tapion. As long as there is a lot of Super Saiyan 3, I'll defiantly buy it.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Nice :D, they just released the 12th one in April, this one looks like it's comming fast as well. I also know the least about this one, just things about Hindengad (sp..?) and Tapion. As long as there is a lot of Super Saiyan 3, I'll defiantly buy it.
i saw it before(japanese version with english translation) that movie isnt that good as u think......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoyed this one over Janemba and any of the previous films, even Broly. (Vegeta) Can't wait to see this one dubbed, in fact I'm gonna preorder through the ZStore. Any ideas why they stall so much on releases? I know they were finished over a year ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, this was my favorite too, it had a real plot rather than 'strong guy appears and fights'. Tapion was an interesting character and he didn't have to fight to be one. I didn't realise this movie was finished last year, by FUNi are notoriously bad with their DVD releases (Ultimate Uncut's final episode (66) aired in October, but even now the DVD's are only as far as Goku vs. Vegeta (30)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom