Movement

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so anyway, a few months ago, i bought a house. not very expensive, it was a bungalo in fact (non english, means it only has one floor, at ground level).

however, about a week after i moved in, we had torrential rain, which flooded my house to about 3 inches deep. now, that wouldn't normally be a problem, except the walls are made of plaster and card, with an exterior layer of corrogated iron.

water + card = mush.

i just got a massive insurance payout (after trying to convince them that it was not an act of god, but bad planning on behalf of the builders), and am moving into my new place tomorrow.

dunno if anyone cares, but woot for me, cos having your own house (not renting, but owning) is an awsome feeling. i've put out ad's for some housemates who want to pay cheap rent and live with me (will help with the morgage). will be without net for a while, but hopefully not long.

i feel happy =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o/ Glad you found a cool place to stay. I hope your roomate(s) won't be total *******(s).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
benefit is, since it's my place. if i don't like them, they are out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel ya man, I'm 18 and I already have a house of my own. It feels great.

Tell us how it works out for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over here, that is occasionally called a Rancher.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
07961243753 yes thats my real number. make it happen o/!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thing that sucks the most, is that i have no internet, which means i don't want to use my pc for ANYTHING =/

Rayna, check your pms =]
edit: lol... pms xD

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
thing that sucks the most, is that i have no internet, which means i don't want to use my pc for ANYTHING =/

Rayna, check your pms =]
Wait a second... No internet = no posting. How are you posting here with no internet? Are you a powerful psychic or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
congrats, i wish i could have own apartment as well :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

Rayna, check your pms =]
i'm at work right now lol.

hey get this. without work, i couldn't have my own house >;E

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very awesome! I often dream about actually OWNING an house, instead of just renting it.

Glad to hear you have a house of your own ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to actually build my house in upstate NY in order to own it. Sure, it took longer than it would have had we taken out loans, but then the bank would own it until everything was paid off.

Congrats and play your music excessively loud. Especially when you're not there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
so anyway, a few months ago, i bought a house. not very expensive, it was a bungalo in fact (non english, means it only has one floor, at ground level).

however, about a week after i moved in, we had torrential rain, which flooded my house to about 3 inches deep. now, that wouldn't normally be a problem, except the walls are made of plaster and card, with an exterior layer of corrogated iron.

water + card = mush.

i just got a massive insurance payout (after trying to convince them that it was not an act of god, but bad planning on behalf of the builders), and am moving into my new place tomorrow.

dunno if anyone cares, but woot for me, cos having your own house (not renting, but owning) is an awsome feeling. i've put out ad's for some housemates who want to pay cheap rent and live with me (will help with the morgage). will be without net for a while, but hopefully not long.

i feel happy =]
Mind if I move in with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom