Mouse wheel problems

Best answers
alright, there's the deal:

i cannot use the mouse wheels up and down, yet outside of the actual game they work, even when customizing. In game, they just do not work. The console doesn't give me a error or anything, it's just as if the keys don't exsist. I would appreciate any and all help <:)

Best answers
Check to make sure the controls of the mouse are right in Controls>Advanced.

Retired
Best answers
I have that same thing with other game, the keys just dont seem to work. have no idea how to solve that, i'll try and look into it more tho.

Best answers
yes they are set right glenn, that was actualy the first thing i checked. I should've mentioned that.

Best answers
done and done, no change. this si the only program not affected by the mouse wheel in game, and is while making selections in the config area

Best answers
do you have an lositech mouse? if so there is aprogram for it that fixxes it, maybe i have it on my comp... let me look into it...

no don't have it anymore... but it's on the logitach site for sure...

but if u dun have a lositech mouse (?) i realy dunno how to fix.

Best answers
I also use the Cordless Laser Logitech mouse, the other mouse I had the same problem as you so as Mr.Satan suggested update your drivers or unistall your and and reinstall it, and/or install it to a new drive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
I also use the Cordless Laser Logitech mouse, the other mouse I had the same problem as you so as Mr.Satan suggested update your drivers or unistall your and and reinstall it, and/or install it to a new drive.
Ya I got logitech wireless mouse and keyboerd, and that happened to me a couple of times, after it happened the server I was it kicked me or crashed has not happened for a while.

Best answers
yes it is logitech, and it is wireless laser. I will try to reinstall the mouse drivers, and then update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could it be a server setting? Like the server has set mouse wheels to another task? I dont was just thinking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you somehow set the wheel to something els I dont know how that could happen. It onlt happened to me a handful of times and it corrected it self I didnt do any thing.

Best answers
I had this problem a few months ago I just uninstalled the mouse software then everything workd perfectlyo_O

Best answers
The newest mouseware supports a tool that was made specific for games. Open it and look at the options. Older mouseware required a seperate registry patch which was available on the Logitech site, but it isn't required if you got new Mouseware. They got a whole tool for customization now.

This is the NEW tool. Get it after installing newest mouseware

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?p...ID=1&softwareid=6819&countryid=7&languageid=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom