Mouse sensitivity =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter. It can still be equal to any of our sensitivities. If I put mine on 4. I wouldn't be able to turn at all. But with my sens being 65 i can easily side hit, or easily aim and make sharp turns. 4 for you is also considered "high" unless you move more mouse really fast and have to constantly pick your mouse up from the mouse pad.

Best answers
i play with 35 sens-just feels right. i got a normal mouse, a microsoft laser, not sure of the brand, but its just a default laser mouse.

was wondering if i upgraded to an mx500 or higher, would the difference be noticable at all? cuz the mouse i use works fine.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
123, I'm insane :p. That's on a mx310.
I am T said:
i play with 35 sens-just feels right. i got a normal mouse, a microsoft laser, not sure of the brand, but its just a default laser mouse.

was wondering if i upgraded to an mx500 or higher, would the difference be noticable at all? cuz the mouse i use works fine.
Yeah, Someone who plays on the server I play on is using a mx500 on a sensitivity of 5.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think my windows sensitivity is full, then my ESF one is 20.0.
How do I make it higher then 20, it's a little irritating at some times, because i'm not used to slow movement, I usually play CoD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm using a sens of 40. Suits me just fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For CS1.6 around 1.3 or 1.2
for ESF it's the default setting, but I'm trying to find out what sens suits me best

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using 15.0 ingame.
And that Suits me sometimes, but i gonna lower it again,maybe.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im limited to small sensetivities due to FPS issues.

I use 15 ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to use 30 on my PC where i'd get a typical FPS of 60-80, but now I usually get 30-40 so i'm at 20.

nge

Best answers
I play with a sensitivity of 10. To put this into perspective, I play CS with a sensitivity of 1.3. I play NS with a sensitivity of 3.0 as marines and 4.5 as aliens.

Best answers
I play with 30 sens in esf and 6 in cs. windows sens almost max. 2 dots away from max. using mx518 btw^^

Best answers
LOL. thanks Yugi yumi and Nge, for putting in perspective. XD. Hmmm... I guess I'll try out some high sensitivities, since Fire Phoenix said the less you move ur hand, the easier to fight =). Well... in comparison, I use 3.0 in CS and 3.5 in esf -___-lll lol. I'll try raising it =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jagan said:
LOL. thanks Yugi yumi and Nge, for putting in perspective. XD. Hmmm... I guess I'll try out some high sensitivities, since Fire Phoenix said the less you move ur hand, the easier to fight =). Well... in comparison, I use 3.0 in CS and 3.5 in esf -___-lll lol. I'll try raising it =)
one way or another you will get used to the sens, unless it's so high that moving it just a tad makes you spin in circles.

The reason it's easier to fight with a high sens is because you don't have to move your hand a lot. And if you can keep your hand/mouse in the center of the mouse pad, then there is none of that picking up the mouse and placing it in the center of the mouse pad again.

nge

Best answers
Well, my CS sensitivity is extreamly low due to my windows settings. An entire mousepad legnth will make me turn around maybe 180 degrees, tops. You don't want an ESF sensitivity so high you can't control it, but you need to be able to track eachother moving around at high speeds up that close. Use what's comfortable- don't force yourself into a sensitivity.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
Well, my CS sensitivity is extreamly low due to my windows settings. An entire mousepad legnth will make me turn around maybe 180 degrees, tops. You don't want an ESF sensitivity so high you can't control it, but you need to be able to track eachother moving around at high speeds up that close. Use what's comfortable- don't force yourself into a sensitivity.
agreed. Although using a high sensitivity does take some getting used to. So start with something that you consider "high" and work your way up. I.E start off at say 20, then when your comfortable use 25, then 30, so on and so on. And then you'll know what you like best.

Best answers
hmm... I dont understand something. Some people have said they have sens up to 30 or 50..:| but, hows that possible? I only have 20.0 at the max... I have it set at 10 now, CS at 3.0... and Im getting the hang of ten. You guys were right, WAY easier to side hit. lol =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jagan said:
hmm... I dont understand something. Some people have said they have sens up to 30 or 50..:| but, hows that possible? I only have 20.0 at the max... I have it set at 10 now, CS at 3.0... and Im getting the hang of ten. You guys were right, WAY easier to side hit. lol =)
Easy..

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Actually, you'd be surprised how good you suddenly become with higher sensitivities. All of a sudden, side hits will become your specialty.
Too high a sens will worsen your aim, because you won't be able to follow your own movements. Finding the balance is the key.

I use 8.5 with a logitech mx 1000

Best answers
Thanks Shiyojin ^^ I didnt know you can do that, lol. I'm trying to up my sens slowly, but im getting REALLY used to 10 now. I have found myself increase a good 20% skill level, lol XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom