Mouse problems!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I got a problem with my mouse, for some reason it acts like it gets unplugged. it will only last or like .5-3 seconds then come back, but its REALLY annoying, especially during games.

I dont know why though, and No, its not lose, I sat there pushing it in and moved the mouse around and it still does it. Every once in a while the help bubble on the task bar comes up for a second and says "A usb device has malfunctioned, click here to help solve this problem" What a tease! since i cant move my mouse in the process.

Does anyone know the prolem.

My Mouse: Logitech iFeel Mouse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps you could try cleaning the connector pins.

Or, you might try updating/reinstalling your mouse's drivers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried putting it in another usb port? Maybe you don't have it in all the way?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Had that problem at training period, I just replaced it with a new one.

I think something is broken in the USB cable.

Best answers
if not that if u have the USB to PS2 converter, plug it in that and try it then if it still does it buy a new mouse cuz my opti started doing that then just stopped moving all togiver >.<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try updating the mouse drivers before doing anything else, and if the problem still persists try the mouse on another pc to see if it's the mouse itself giving you the problem or your pc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i put them on all the usb ports, mouse still does it, and it seems to stop resonindg alot when i move the mouse quickly, i reinstalled and updated my mouse drivers before i posted this, so im thinking it is osmething in the wires.

when it stops responding the laser is still on though...

Best answers
ya the laser always stays on did it when mine broke, if u dident try my way of what i said by plugging the mouse into a USB to PS2 converter then trying that then u need a new mouse

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found out what it was. The wire was pulled too much from the mouse, so the wires wernt touching at those times, Its beyond repair now...

I searched for my spare mouse and found it... I'm using a ball mouse now ;_;

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom