Mouse Pads... Anyone Use The Cool Ones?

Retired
Best answers
I recently got a mouse pad that has a bump to rest my wrist on.. it's prety good but that do you prefer.

i used to use justa old fashioned black one

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish i could rest my wrist like you can. I have the max payne one that comes with the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My mousepad says United Nurses of Alberta on it and is duct taped to the desk so it cant slip while Im playing ESF. For some reason, the Dell pad that came with the computer made the mouse randomly jump to the top left. Not good when youre in the middle of a fight, so I replaced it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a thick dirty one which I've been using for the last three years.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I haven't used a mousepad in years lol

@Fire: I still have the mousepad that came with Max Payne too :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A regular sized one with a Yin Yang on it.

Best answers
wow, thats pretty clever kidboy. I have a small square mirror downstairs in my basement about the size of a mouse pad. Thanks for the idea. Now i will complete my master plan of super evil! Bwahahahahahahahahpenisahahahah!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure what it is, the outer sides are metal, and the bottom has sticky padding so it doesn't move around. Oh ya, it says Allsop on it too.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a regular one, with a shot of the front of some Columbian cafe on the front.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I pack a fUnc sUrface 1030 and Logitech MX-1000. It actually uses a laser, not whimpy red LEDs o/

I hate using mice without pads now, so hard to move and it feels like you're grinding the rat into the desk (also I used to have a shiny glass desk, so I needed a pad to use an optical mouse)

Best answers
Hehe, I am thinking of taking a picture of my mousepad. It's such a piece of crap. I'm looking at it now and seeing various particles on it (food crumbs?). I accidentally dropped a blob of spaghetti sauce on it earlier now there's a big red stain on it. There are some other blobs on it too (and no they aren't organic for you sickos out there :p).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Hehe, I am thinking of taking a picture of my mousepad. It's such a piece of crap. I'm looking at it now and seeing various particles on it (food crumbs?). I accidentally dropped a blob of spaghetti sauce on it earlier now there's a big red stain on it. There are some other blobs on it too (and no they aren't organic for you sickos out there :p).
I definetely need a picture now =D.

I use one of those gel pads, with a normal mouse pad above it. It seems, my mouse cannot reach the gel pad normally.
The talk about 'pads' is starting to turn me on btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom