Mouse hunt....

Best answers
so its around 4 clock and i got a mouse in my room, it grapped a bag of chipz and got some of it under my bed and its nibbing it all night driving me crazy, i took our home cat in my room its ever since it hunting in my room. clearly he smells the mouse in my room and he's been walkin around in my room for an hour or so like a ninja cat -_-....... (but he didnt catch it....yet)

if there is anybody with any good idea's how to catch/trap/kill the mouse lemme know this is driving me crazy. and i got no idea how to get rid of it. unless if my cat catches the mouse.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get some food, pour lighter fluid on it, and hope your cat doesn't find the food first?

Glue traps and mouse traps work too.

Best answers
i just made this thread 5mins ago thanks for the reply mate. however my cat just wanted out of my room to go to sleep again.... why do i even have a cat if it can't catch a mouse...grrr...

anybody else with some killin suggestions ?!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
move out, but be sure to burn the house down so as to kill the mouse.

Best answers
move out, but be sure to burn the house down so as to kill the mouse.
i live with my parents :p
and its a pretty decent house (in a good way) i think it just got in trough the window cuz it was open for the warm sun this week

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should probably do that while your parents sleep.. My gut tells me they had something to do with the mouse being in the house.

You have to let the mice population know that you don't take any prisoners. Then and only then will they respect you. That's all this is about, Valeska. Respect.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I killed a mouse with a paddle (like... for a dingy) once, but i was bout 9 at the time >_> and the cat dragged it into the house half dead. My brother caught a mouse by putting a cup with some bleach in, over the top of the mouse... I know, sounds cruel :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't. You showed them who's boss. They wanted to start a war? **** 'em. Nuke the mother****ers.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well technically it was chemical warfare D: and then there's beating it with a big stick.... s'all good :x

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
David. Look at me.

Nuke the mother****ers.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuke...? but hand grenades arent really that easy to obtain. it would be effective though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grenades? Are you kidding....?

Nuke the ****ers. Destroy anything and everything that might allow a mouse to live comfortably, or at all. Leave no survivors. Destroy everything they love, everything they know.

No one ****s with humanity.

For The Nix, ****ers! For Humanity!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that they're worth that kind of firepower, they wanna take on men? they better fight like men. I garentee you the ****ers would be spread across the walls after im done with them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's people like you that have allowed the Mus Musculus Menace to plague humanity for so long!

We must not fail! We must not falter! Nuke the ****ers to kingdom come!

Do this and we will be free!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mouse trap + peanut butter works way better than cheese.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeez haven't you watched Tom and Jerry? You make a minerature, robotic, female mouse to attract it and then hit it with a mallet *caution*, the robot might start beating you up.

But I say put some food in a bad, let it find it, pick up the bag and release it outside. I could never splatter a mouse, too much blood.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, there's a lot less blood and gore than you'd think.

Best answers
It's people like you that have allowed the Mus Musculus Menace to plague humanity for so long!

We must not fail! We must not falter! Nuke the ****ers to kingdom come!

Do this and we will be free!
i'd sure do my best, my lord

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get your dad's shotgun...you might have a hole in the floor but i'd be worth it

xerimethius...are you on crack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom