Mouse freaks out

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
After I log in to a server my mouse is just constantly spinning and is not letting me do anything. Any ideas?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Log off steam > redownload ESF 1.2.3. Log back on and try running the game. Once you do it, play again. If its still doing it again. Go to menu > options, mouse, and change your mouse settings.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Log off steam > redownload ESF 1.2.3. Log back on and try running the game. Once you do it, play again. If its still doing it again. Go to menu > options, mouse, and change your mouse settings.
What? That's terrible advice. Why would you re-download ESF, let alone before changing your mouse settings? Reinstalling should be a last resort...

Have you tried tabbing out/back in, hitting escape, or opening/closing the steam overlay once you get ingame?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, why would you have "reinstall all data" before "check your mouse settings?"

Make sure you check your systems mouse manager as well. It stacks on top of half-life's mouse settings, I believe.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Isn't it an console command that people had to put in to fix the issue? Something with the mouse input?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom