Mountain Dew Sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I just had to make one. I guess the 3 cans on Mountain Dew sitting there made me think, "Mountain Dew... hm.. what the ****, I'll make a Mountain Dew sig."

So, uh, here it is.

Gotta admit, I'm getting better <_<

I got two questions though, How do you make a borderline (me forgets :p) and what font would go good with that sig saying "Do the Dew"

C&C

Best answers
Looks good! but i guess you should fade a bit the soda image.

I don't know anything about the border line :( , I'm a beginner on sig making.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your using photoshop i'm assuming? To make a border just hit Ctrl+A to select the entire thing, then choose Select from the pull down menus at the top, and go to modify, then border. Then choose the size of the border you want, 99% of the time I just use 1 pixel. Anyways, after that choose the Edit pull down menu at the top, and go to Fill. Then just choose what colour you want, and presto! You got a shiny new border.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Your using photoshop i'm assuming? To make a border just hit Ctrl+A to select the entire thing, then choose Select from the pull down menus at the top, and go to modify, then border. Then choose the size of the border you want, 99% of the time I just use 1 pixel. Anyways, after that choose the Edit pull down menu at the top, and go to Fill. Then just choose what colour you want, and presto! You got a shiny new border.
No, I use MS Paint. LOL. Just kidding, thanks man :yes:
amx_give_pie "Hash" "3,035,070,035"

woohoo /o/ \o\

:eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make a new layer, select everything in that layer, then right click the selected area, and select stroke. Then choose your border colour, and click ok

Best answers
I actually don't like this sig, it's pretty messy. I'm not sure if you are trying to make it look like advertisement, but that's how it looks to me. Also what was said about fading the bottle into the sig, I agree, perhaps it would look a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom