Best answers
10/10 would buy

Also video embeded fine

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Still haven't played Warband.. is that a stand alone thing or do I have to have M&B first?

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Warband is stand alone

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Warband is basically an improved version of the original M&B. You'll be better of skipping the first one.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
******* YES, DO WANT!
Its not been long since I got into the series with Fire & Sword, but **** I love it <3
Hopefully I am able to buy it this time >>;

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Played the original M&B for hundreds of hours, and Warband for hundreds as well.

Just so addicting for some reason.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe because it has one of the best combat systems ever made. Also 100 vs 100 battles. Sure knew how to make epic fights.

I really REALLY hope their new engine is full of shiny and physics based awesomeness. Just the thought of how the new combat might be is making me drool.

FP Wannabe
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
As long as they fix the detection on multiplayer... it was simply IMPOSSIBLE for me to hit someone while on a horse with ping higher than 200, and living where I'm living, 95% of the servers have a ping over 200.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So whats actually new in this one?

Side note i want ship to ship combat damn it. Land only gets boring. Especially since your own units are useless.

There also needs to be a training camp you can leave units at where they level up faster. Because its nearly impossible to level them up in battle when they all keep dieing on you because of their low level. (obviously i refuse to use mercs)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
And all I wanted is for the damned star wars mod to be finished!

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So whats actually new in this one?

Side note i want ship to ship combat damn it. Land only gets boring. Especially since your own units are useless.

There also needs to be a training camp you can leave units at where they level up faster. Because its nearly impossible to level them up in battle when they all keep dieing on you because of their low level. (obviously i refuse to use mercs)
If you have diplomacy and actually can get to having a castle/town you can hire a constable who will train troops

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
gonna be a great game hopefully. Maybe they should add different schools of thought when it comes to the different banners in diplomacy and swordplay. that will be a very great addition. also I want to see some kind of plot like 1 rightly guided banner being under threat by tyrants so that you know your playing under good or evil it could allow a bit of role playing online in many different imaginable ways instead of being cod like again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom