MOTM/POTWs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you guys mind if I put this on YouTube?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind a prank if it were 'bout 1000 times smaller, and didn't take up so much precious bandwidth. Would it be so hard to make a small 1.3 film though? Sounded to me like a good idea.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
60 megs is big? Downloaded it in about 5 min here, but :p As for youtube, I don't see why not.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind a prank if it were 'bout 1000 times smaller, and didn't take up so much precious bandwidth. Would it be so hard to make a small 1.3 film though? Sounded to me like a good idea.
The prank was only the first 30 seconds. The so called "compleeted melee" the rest was seriouos.

Was kinda fun to play alpha again XD

Even if we did crash about 4 times and couldnt connect a couple of timeas as well XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol...For a second I thought this was 1.3 stuff XD

Scared me a little! Those models with the flat faces made me wonder what you guys were playing at. A good prank, especially for those of us who have only been around since 1.2.3

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A2.0 is great fun if you can make it work right. Beam nuking, disc spam and eyelasers = fun.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, oh man I remember when I first joined ESF after Alpha 2.0 was release and started to redo all those animations. We've come SO far since then.

If your wondering, yes a lot of progress is coming along. FX System is being worked on pretty hardcore, new hud as you have seen here in the forums, few new animations implemented, sound through the QC which Ive mentioned a lot before, and a new version of CTDB is in the works...

NO

Im not telling how it works. >.<
I just finished school and In on winter break along with the many other college goers, which means. ESF development crank time. :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See, the devs are sick, sick puppies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom