Mother ****ing **** ****ing *******s **** **** **** [Spore delayed 'till 09]

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to GI (horrible mag btw), Spore has been "Delayed indefinitely". When EA was reached for comment on if the article was accurate, EA stated that the game is now slated for release in '09 rather than '08 [It was delayed to '08 about a month or two ago, now it's been delayed again another year].

http://kotaku.com/gaming/pc/spore-slip-sliding-away-270324.php

I've always felt in the past that developers should take as long as they want when they create a game, but seriously, **** Spore. I don't care anymore. It's been in development atleast five years now at this point in time. An '08 release would be fine, but '09? We're going to have flying cars and **** by then =/.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then we're going to have something so futuristic and awesome I can't even imagine what it is. If Zeo was here, he would know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then we're going to have something so futuristic and awesome I can't even imagine what it is. If Zeo was here, he would know.
But yeah, it sucks that Spore got delayed. That game looked promising. Guess I'd better go break the news to my brother. He might go nuts.

Best answers
Wonder if Spore will turn into vaporware...
Nah, it has too much hype behind it. If anything it'll become something like Duke Nukem Dukem Forever. I don't want to believe that someone needs this much time to create a sim, even if it's supposed to be the best one yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm projecting torwards 2013 actually. Sit back and wait.

Best answers
lmfao, last year, when they showed all those 30+ min demos, i thought, WOW this game looks nearly done, maybe just a couple touch ups, maybe one more year (meaning either a fall release date ...or an early 08 release date)

the only thing that could save this game, is that they're spending a year making REAL MMORPG play...that would be an amazing game and be well worth the wait.

Best answers
I don't know what's so obsessive about spore, I've seen the videos from way back when and what not...but. It's the sims with creatures, and they evolve...the coolest part, is evolution. That's it.

Yay

Best answers
I don't know what's so obsessive about spore, I've seen the videos from way back when and what not...but. It's the sims with creatures, and they evolve...the coolest part, is evolution. That's it.

Yay
I thought the coolest part was the space travel...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that really, really sucks.

Welcome, Spore, to my vaporware list. Go **** off and die now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spore didn't overly catch my eye, but it sucks to see a game get pushed back two years.

Now...If it is orgasmically great, it is understandable. But if it doesn't blow people out of the water, it will be a shame. Such a damn shame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, that sucks. I hope it's not true (since it's only coming from one source so far). I wasn't uber excited for Spore, but I did want to play it.

It looked pretty much complete the last few times around, so I wonder WTF is keeping them? Why the delay? o__O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before this game comes out, they'll surely rework the whole engine again. So I'll bet it will be delayed even more.
I mean in two years the graphics will be outdated again...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't get it.

In my opinion this game looks stupid and over rated, and you guys still want to wait for this to come out?

Just give up your hopes, it's a new Duke Nukem : Forever.
Or they might release it on '09, just because the sims has 10-year anniversary then.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ironic part of this all is actually, the game supposedly had aquatic and flying creatures in it as well. And they took those out to save time on developing, and now it gets delayed again while there is actually less to develop.

Kinda sucks though, I'm not sure if I am going to get the game now. By the times it get's released in 2009, this game is probably outdated.

On the other hand, a lot of people say the website is an unreliable source. That and they say EA's fiscal year(2009) starts in march 2008, so we could expect the game in september 2008 if the source is telling the truth.

Best answers
I have a feeling that any creature you make in this game will end up following a pretty linear path of development that every other creation also follows. You may have different looking buildings and people, but it's all the same gameplay wise :(.

Not worth the wait.

Best answers
I have no doubt that he'll return. He'll just do the same thing I did after I got banned. He'll renew his IP, make a new name, and then we'll never know that it's him.
This is really offtopic, but I gotta get this outta my mind.
wtf, why was he banned.... When did this happen?

And why were you banned?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This is really offtopic, but I gotta get this outta my mind.
wtf, why was he banned.... When did this happen?

And why were you banned?
He went a little to far by insulting me and other people. He had been warned tons of times, heh. Either way, it seems like all those other games are being "delayed" as well without any reason stated.. Meh, that's games lately.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And why were you banned?
I was banned by Pain for flaming Kurt, the a-hole responsible for hacking ESF. This was before he did that though, so I guess he was still somewhat respectable at the time (and if he wasn't, why the **** was I banned?). He was always an a-hole though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom