Mother****ers. Now we gotta worry about dirt, too

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mother****ers. We're all going to die, maybe

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008804300322

Global warming. Asteroids hitting the earth. 2012. Nuclear War. Chemical warfare. A Global Food Crisis. Peak Oil. An energy crisis. The fact that the U.S. is like 9 trillion dollars in debt and we think nothing of it. The bird flu, aids, cancer, or any other widespread (or potentially widespread) illness. Robotic uprisings. Terrorists. The ridiculous war on terror. An alien invasion. Reptilians instituting puppet governments. Gamma-ray bursts. Wandering black holes. A zombie outbreak. Video Games. That thing they found in Antarctica. The Large Hadron Collider. The media. Dolphins. Pollution. Fluoride. Attacking killer tomatoes. Politics. Lies. Overpopulation. The magnetic field of the earth reversing. Bears. The bee's are myseteriously dying. Chakra becoming president.

All of these things have the potential to do some serious damage to humanity. Now we can add one more thing to that list: dirt.

Yeah. Apparently we lose about 1 percent of the planets topsoil every year, which is pretty absurd if you think about it.

edit: I'm changing the subject of this topic so that it's more broad in scope. Instead of talking about how dirt is eventually going to kill us, I encourage you to now talk about how (insert random threat here) is also going to kill us, too. You guys should probably post quick if you want to talk about other potential threats because I'm considering changing the subject of this topic to a discussion on ponies.

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mass of the Earth is redistributed, so a loss somewhere is a gain somewhere else, and the stats average it out. This looks like a problem more localised to heavy agriculture.

So it would be safer to just say we have now the awareness to prohibit denial of the consequences of smegging about within an ecosystem and raping the environment.

Have we learnt nothing from Goku? (or Toriyama)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Global warming. Asteroids hitting the earth. 2012. Nuclear War. Chemical warfare. A Global Food Crisis. Peak Oil. An energy crisis. The fact that the U.S. is like 9 trillion dollars in debt and we think nothing of it. The bird flu, aids, cancer, or any other widespread (or potentially widespread) illness. Robotic uprisings. Terrorists. The ridiculous war on terror. An alien invasion. Reptilians instituting puppet governments. Gamma-ray bursts. Wandering black holes. A zombie outbreak. Video Games. That thing they found in Antarctica. The Large Hadron Collider. The media. Dolphins. Pollution. Fluoride. Attacking killer tomatoes.

All of these things have the potential to do some serious damage to humanity. Now we can add one more thing to that list: dirt.

Yeah. Apparently we lose about 1 percent of the planets topsoil every year, which is pretty absurd if you think about it.
lern 2 red

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was going to play along, but I'll be nice this time. I just edited that in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pssh time is just an illusion.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Caused by a lack of alcohol?

Everything is actually happening in one pure, powerful, momentous moment of expression. There is only now, now is the beginning and the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you want to get technical time is the relativistic flow of motion in regards to space time.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot politics

And also lies

and also Jinx's crazy video's

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Global warming. Asteroids hitting the earth. 2012. Nuclear War. Chemical warfare. A Global Food Crisis. Peak Oil. An energy crisis. The fact that the U.S. is like 9 trillion dollars in debt and we think nothing of it. The bird flu, aids, cancer, or any other widespread (or potentially widespread) illness. Robotic uprisings. Terrorists. The ridiculous war on terror. An alien invasion. Reptilians instituting puppet governments. Gamma-ray bursts. Wandering black holes. A zombie outbreak. Video Games. That thing they found in Antarctica. The Large Hadron Collider. The media. Dolphins. Pollution. Fluoride. Attacking killer tomatoes.

You made me think about killing myself for a second there. Don't sum that up again please, it makes the world sound like an awful place.

What would be awesome though, is that we lose all soil in 100 years. I'd really laugh in my grave if that happened.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You made me think about killing myself for a second there. Don't sum that up again please, it makes the world sound like an awful place.

What would be awesome though, is that we lose all soil in 100 years. I'd really laugh in my grave if that happened.
And hey, we'll be dead so we won't have to deal with it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

If it would be a constant decrease of 1% per year, in 100 years ~63.396% will be lost.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And overpopulation!

You know what? **** it. This planet is too much of a whinny little ***** to live on. I say we rape the Earth entirely and go out in a bang and move the survivors to a terraforming mars.

So have you gasoline-tag matches, burn trees in a pattern of a penis so it can be seen from space, unfilter your smokestacks, use fresh water to wash off wild dolphins, and melt the ice caps so Pennsylvania can have a shore.

It's time to kill the Earth before she kills us.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And overpopulation!

You know what? **** it. This planet is too much of a whinny little ***** to live on. I say we rape the Earth entirely and go out in a bang and move the survivors to a terraforming mars.

So have you gasoline-tag matches, burn trees in a pattern of a penis so it can be seen from space, unfilter your smokestacks, use fresh water to wash off wild dolphins, and melt the ice caps so Pennsylvania can have a shore.

It's time to kill the Earth before she kills us.
Chakra for president.

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright? None I say! Let us take what is ours, chew and eat our fill.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot about bees dying out, which is about 80% of all repollination gone.
which means plants die out and in the end us too

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom