MOST WANTED CHARACTER EVER!

Best answers
pikkon seriously who do u kno whips cell and friezas ass at the same time lol

Best answers
Someone with a higher PowerLevel than the two :p Vegetto could whop Cell and Frieza's ass too if he were to face em.

Best answers
Strykor said:
Someone with a higher PowerLevel than the two :p Vegetto could whop Cell and Frieza's ass too if he were to face em.
lol vegetto is a fused character vegeta and goku mixed pikkon is a single warrior who whipped their asses wit his own strength not combined strength like vegetto :laff:

Best answers
Alrighty then, ANYONE with a higher Power Level than Cell or Frieza. SSj3 Goku could =/ as an example.

Best answers
Brolly. He's a true 'evil SS', more than Vegeta.

=/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Half-Unit said:
17 is in 1.3 ;/

Why does everyone want pikkon? He was in about four or five episodes...same with Daboura

wach the movie 12 "the fusion revival" thats where pikkon has a big roll and it's Gogita's first apparition

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikkon would actually be an ok addition, he has the same weighted clothing 'trans' as Piccolo, and a few attacks (Fire Thunder Wave and Whirlwind) which would set him apart as a character.

Pikkon must've been at least as strong/fast as SS2 Gohan when he beats Cell and Frieza, it only took a few hits to keep them down for good. Compared to Goku thats...pretty damn powerful.

DMW

Best answers
I agree Pikkon is a very powerful character who doesn't appear in games so he would be a great addition.Even if they didn't have many attacks for him they could always just give him a few more.But think about this,I Pikkon was strong enough to take out both freeza and cell in H.F.I.L. then why did he have a hard time with goku.I understand that goku is a great fighter but he should have been way stronger or weaker than Pikkon bercause if he help back with Cell (tell me if he did) than he may be just as strong if not stronger than Pikkon. but if he really couldn't beat Cell than Pikkon should have beaten his ass,baddly i might add even if goku were in super saiyan form and pikon kept on the weighted clothing.Am I right or what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Goku tells Gohan that he was giving it his all when Gohan aksed his dad why he wasn't trying hard enough. Only reason why goku stood a chance against Pikkon was the fact that Goku trained abit in Other World, Had several fights and uses his Brain on Pikkon. Remember Pikkon was about to finish him off but Goku used Instant Transmission and Kamehameha'd his face like he did to Cell. So Pikkon was actually stronger then Goku. Maybe even stronger then Gohan, seeing as how Gohan had a hard time fighting Super Perfect Form Cell (The new form when he comes back from exploding).

Best answers
Pikkon was a typical poorly thought out filler character that made no sense, though he would be interesting for ESF. However I vote for

First choice: Dabura
Second choice: Tien (who should be nearly complete by now anyway?)

Best answers
i would like to see bardock...dont ask why hes just cool pity gku didnt inherit hes attitude.. VOTE1 BARDOCK!!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want Pikkon in. I think he'd make a very nice addition.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Vegetto,

When you choose goku or vegeta you automaticly have a buddy (when goku you have vegeta and other around)
you'll only have the powers of the choosen character.. when you trans you'll be vegetto or ssj (is optional trough a vgui)
when you turn ssj you keep transformed for 10 mins (even when you die) when the 10 mins are over you turn normal (you have the chance to become super vegetto but you'll have to gain PL really fast)
after that you can turn ssj when you got the the trans point again..

i think it would be fair to have only 1 fusion in a person.. so if im in a server i can't fuse again till i rejoin or start a new server

hmm.. hope my bad english is understandible.. i know this was not an option but i d like to hear what people think :D

my choice is Vegetto

if he cant be chosen i think zarbon was a good one.. or nappa or radditz..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AND THE POLLS ARE CLOSED! Thank you every one for participating in this awesome event. The most wanted character in ESF is............*drum roll*.......................... DABURA! With 8 votes he smashed the other compotition. Runner up was Pikkon with 7 votes. Better luck next time. Thank you all for voting and have a wonderful evening. (Mod could you close forum please?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Votes:

Dabura - 8
Pikkon - 7
Broly - 6
Vegitto - 5
Tien - 3
Kaioshin - 3
Yajirobei - 3
Gotenks - 2
Zarbon - 2
Bubbles the Monkey - 2
Master Roshi - 2
Kami - 1
Yamcha - 1
Gogeta - 1
Bardock - 1

I'm glad Pikkon and Dabura did well, though I get a sneaking suspicion Tien will get it first :p

Best answers
offcourse - Broyly :) i like him becuase he`s very strong,good looking guy :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom