MOST WANTED CHARACTER EVER!

Best answers
I vote for Dabura. Pretty much the only non-fusion character with unique abilites left.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I updated and remember peole... its who you WANT in ESF not who's your favorite. Dabura and Tien are in a dead heat with 4 votes each.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might want to remove #17 from that list...he's already in as #18's buddy :)

As for Tien, we only need an animator and we're finished!

(Woo go Dabura).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dabura is now in the lead with 5. Maybe we could work something out with the Modelers and the Animators... The character who wins gets to be in ESF as an update or something like that. Remember one vote per person adn you are voting for the character you WANT in Esf.

Best answers
let them do what they want...don't try and make a poll saying whichever one wins will be in the game...unless you are apart of the game. This is fan based and that is all it will be...and as far as i am concerned

YAJIROBE O.O

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dabura.... why not every1 else wants him too :)

Best answers
y does everyone like tein he suck crap and whats up with all these *** charaters people like for instense Zarbon?? who gives a **** about him

Best answers
ZARBON! when watching dbz i loved 3 characters

Trunks
Zarbon
Tien

IN THAT ORDER

i thought tien was cool when he did the Tri Beam on cell form 2 and blew him into the ground. it was the only time a blast of that size was implemented as a raw wave in DBZ. i thought Zarbon was really cool because he was the only one at this point who was stronger then Vegeta, plus he had alot of cool abilitys. Budokai helped with his Possibility cannon (that looked cool) plus in ESF, they could give zarbon a unique throw where he pile drives them into the ground from the air, like he did to vegeta. his main Beam could be the possibility Cannon, and his Trans could be Monster Form.

Best answers
Haha Yajirobe's a good pal of mine. I'd definetly like to see that guy in ESF, along with myself. Sure he can't really manipulate Ki.. but he was a formidable fighter back in the King Piccolo days.

Best answers
Goten with Chibi Trunks as a buddy. That way you could have a fusion as a transformation instead of trying to work out a ridiculous system involving two people.

Best answers
Vegeto because of the 5 finger attack thing hes doing in my sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want (whos not For sure in yet):

1. tien
2. gotenks
3. brolly
4. dabura
5. adult gohan
6. android 20 (dr gero for his ki absorbing power) with 19 as buddy
7. janemba
8. pikkon

i kno some of what i want are movie characters >_< but its what i'd like in

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK its updated again guys... Dabura is still in the lead. So far almost everyone has had 2 votes for them. Its looking good people. Remember, vote once and for the person you WANT in ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom