Most Retarded Saying

Best answers
I couldn't help posting this, its just annoying how moronic some people are with these retarded saying :rolleyes:

I choose the most annoying thing would be "woot woot"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
All your base belong to us thats super gay!

Retired
Best answers
yeah some clan in Tribes 2 had one like:"all your flag belong to us" that isn't even good english. that was a gay one. but that clan did own BTW, they are always 1st. it was clan Mirage :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i voted "woot woot" but i would of voted for "I Own You" cos thats the gayest saying ever, but u did not put it on the poll lol

Best answers
I was thinking of putting the "I own you" thing on there but it slipped my mind. Who voted "They're all cool" ???

And judge lol that made me laugh "All your flag belong to us".

C ya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I VOTED FOR THERE ALL COLL MWAHAHAHAHA o_O

BY THE WAY 1 0wn j00 4LL lol

Best answers
I hate em all lol, i'm actually suprised you came back to answer my question though lol. One question, i'm confused at the word j00, someone in my clan used to use that as a greeting yet you say it as if it means You, he'd come on icq and say j0000, I always thought it meant something like yo lol. Can you verify this for me? C ya

Banned
Banned
Best answers
j00 is just slang for you.

they're all stupid sayings, if you want my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t w00t this poll 5ux0rZ because all your poll belong to us
lmao gatta love it :laff:

Best answers
And i think the poll is closed now, so there was a tie between All Your Base Belong To Us, and Woot Woot. Yay there both gay and they both won.

And to 1m4 0wn y0 455. Chrono cross kicks ass!!!

Best answers
I got kicked from a CS server and permanently banned for saying "Nice Shot"

I was juss being nice

oh and the Reggae Artist Elephant man says "Joo Knoe" all the time.... iss funny :)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I coted for suxorz, or whatever it is cause I don't see why the "orz" is added at the end, just a matter of opinion tho, as all of the sayings abover are stupid and remarkably annoying.:S

Best answers
That one isn't the only one that ends with orz though :S . Who the hell made these things up in the first place??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can tell u who made em up, cyber geeks and nerds. but arnt we all geeks and nerds at heart? hell i know i am i have a hat that says "got root?"

Best answers
Got root? Oh my god lol. I was wondering something yesterday, what does your nickname mean? I can't make it out lol. (In actual words please). LoL c ya

Which looks better, the top ones the new one

<embed src="http://gundam_seph.tripod.com/GundamSeph8.swf" quality=high pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="598" height="199">
<br />
</embed>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom