Most people may have seen this already....

DMW

Best answers
I thought I would post for those of you who havnt,
Omg madden gamers get ready for the best one yet.EA bought the NFL licence thingy or whatever, and know they are the only ones allowed to make a football game.Madden is and will always be the only football games we see from now on,(thats a good thing),so EA no longer has any football compitition.So they can take there time and make one of the greatest games yet.These screens are from www.gamespot.com and can also be found at www.ign.com Tell what you think of the new madden ppl i thinks its freaking awsome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is that a good thing? No competition breeds laziness, just look at Microsoft Windows. Maybe another developer would do something new very well and EA could use their idea to better their games. Now that can never happen.

Its a good thing that football games involve no shooting, or I would actually be affected by this.

DMW

Best answers
Im just saying it isnt because if they are being lazy and can make a game like that then im happy,besides if he makes a crappy game ppl wont buy it so he will do a good job regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom