Most frustrating things in ESF?

Best answers
I hate it when I am owning a person for the longest time and they start talking junk as soon as people come in. Then thats when I slip up and make stupid mistakes. he calls me a noob then leaves lol. I was so mad!

Best answers
im just sick and bloody tired of everyone on these freakin forums complaining about everything, Ohh melee whores, kame whores, lazer whores, and theres like a million threads dedicated to complaining about something or another. And three quarters of it is people just saying "oh this sucks, its cheap" when 90% of the time all it takes is a change in tactics. Me, personally, I find it frustrating(hence its my most frustrating thing about esf).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a difference: You don't have to read or post in these threads. If we choose to play, we have to deal with the aforementioned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BUGS!!!!!!!!!

AH THOES BUGS!!! UR TRYING TO TEST SOMETHING THEN BAM!! it crashes! >_<

beta testing can definitly be the most frustrating thing in esf :cry:

Best answers
not neccisarily, haha theres bots, and if you find a bot frustrating, then you need help.
But what im basically saying is whats the point of making threads just to ***** and complain about things that have already been *****ed and complained about?? You think the team hasnt heard all these complaints?? I honestly see how joe and the rest of the team get a little pissed sometimes, like 90% of the threads are complaining about one thing or another.

Best answers
Hey Cheeto101 you are contradicting yourself man. You need to stop complaining about peeps complaining. Maybe some of us enjoy complaing. I don't think the ESF team really gets pissed off about it; they read what they want to read and ignore what they want to ignore and by the number of replies you have in here it seems to me that you really have nothing to do. Go start you own topic and be happy lol.

Best answers
i get fustrated at ppl asking me how to play and then i tell them but they didnt listen so they ask again

Best answers
- bots blast you while you are powerstruggleling
- you are ganged by 5 bots
- stupid bingbang attack thats hard to see and then blows up your entire team (of bots)
- i cant melee bots cause they teleport away all the time (i know i suck)

Best answers
big servers with too many people

you live, you die, you live ,you die.

I prefer a nice low ping server with fewer players, if i wanna have a good fight.

Best answers
-i hate it when ppl are playin with u, not trying and still kickin ur ass
-when u play bots and they keep teleporting away so u cant get them and still they never run out of ki
-and my most hated of all LAG

Best answers
-binds
-freezadiscs (i dont use them...)
-noobs thinking they are godlike skilled
-shmocks who throw dbs out of the map :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL..... AHAHAHa thats funny.... lol sorry. ... So thats why I couldnt find my dragon balls!!! o well.
I hate people like Cheeto that dont stop complaining that we are complaining, since he himself is complaining more than us :D ... jk...

I found more things I hate!! I hate the kami map... thing... because everyone spams beams there.... I hate people who keep spawn killing..... and stuff :D

Best answers
getting attacked by one guy the whole time... arrr i hate when someone like *insertuniqueplayernamehere* comes to me, i kick him in the arse, then he swoops to me the whole time without ever kick me, that gets on my nerves, why cant he train with someone worse skilled then me and then he can show up at my door and bet for a fight.

and normally the next noob comes, thinks, hell yeah i help this guy because i own, and then i can fight 2 ppl... thats not difficult.

looks cool ok, but the same ppl the whole time is boring.

Best answers
All I "Dislike" is when i am blocking i always charge up by accident (well not always) and go boom.... actually its kinda funny lol..... but the real thing i hate, is when you try to help someone they just go and kame your ass or something like that..... :| not that im really complaining but i like to help ya know

Best answers
lag, and if you say you want to power struggle, and the other person agrees and then throws a disk at you or something. And also, whoever said that people should stop complaining so much, i thought that that was what forums were for? Bug reports and complaints

Best answers
When you're fighting someone the all of a sudden you realize your the only one on your team, and the other team has 5 people, and they all gang up on you and melee your ass. :\ :cry:

Best answers
People with names like "Goku" or "Vegetto"....then even worse: player with the name "Goku" playing as Vegeta. Hahahaha Those people are lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom