Most Annoying player you have ever fought

Best answers
This isn't always going to be the hardest but who is the one person you just couldn't stand fighting ((For some reason i have a feeling a few people are gonna say me but that is okay ))

for me had to be Ryu with his aimbot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hard to kill = annoying, so probably you, sarutobi, or gohan.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any one i can't touch the slightest bit, no matter how hard I try.

Wish stealers

People who complain when getting beat up

Pre-punchers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In 1.2 with out kami from ape, all he would do was his ***gy little fly thing and run all over the map and avoid the fight.

In 1.1 it was dray with is tele skill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure I annoy some people with my deathball spamming and throw-laser assault. But the most annoying player I've ever fought was Haku back in the 1.2 days where he would spam all the time from the ToM tree with either SBCs or Kamehamehas. I really hated being in a game with him.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This noob called unammed, silly kid, dont come here, know one likes you, unless your already here under a different name, if so you are really bad, spamming me in the back with sbc doesn't make you good or me crap, hes annoying, go die in a fire.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who run away from me while I fight them >.> Then do an attack when I'm out of ki. That's the worst kind for me, EVERY single one of them are annoying >_<

Best answers
Avenger said:
People who run away from me while I fight them >.> Then do an attack when I'm out of ki.
Dude that's what happens when you leave you're self open like that. for me it's people that use krillan and just beam spam untill they trans the same for buu users.

Best answers
The most annoying guy i have fought has to be a guy called Drognar...He keept calling everyone noobs and talked **** about em in french...That happend last night..Anyways i just owned him and i left after half an hour or so...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably Bi0 Brolli back in 1.1, and for that matter any of the Apes.

Best answers
well for me it has to be a guy gogeta(I know there are many who use this name so if you do it might not be you so don't worry if you use this name :p) who used to yell abuse at me while i was fighting him then got me kicked by a esf-world admin

he doesn't cheat/hack or even moan that much but he was playing with me in the early 1.2 days (before crashes) and played for a few hours then decided he had had enough and called everyone nerds and just being an ******* so i banned him and he has always took the piss outta me while I was beating him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was like 2 minutes i fought against her but that 2 minutes was the only 2 minutes ive ever hated of ESF. Beat me around the map....usually when someone beats me i can accept it, even when Master Ryu beat me i could accept that, but she just did it in a way i didnt know existed....Queen of Darkness is her name ;_; i did underestimate her though and then after she killed me (without me even being able to recover) the server crashed, so i dunno what'll happen next time i fight her :eek:

Best answers
most annoying player I've ever fought.. hmm... it has to be a guy name EMIR.. he beam spammed all the time.. and he always shoot me.. :/ hehe

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi.

Block and throw is *** >_<.<!--!! One day will be possible to stop throw!<!--!! One day.....one day throw will be able to be stopped!</body-->

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
it was like 2 minutes i fought against her but that 2 minutes was the only 2 minutes ive ever hated of ESF. Beat me around the map....usually when someone beats me i can accept it, even when Master Ryu beat me i could accept that, but she just did it in a way i didnt know existed....Queen of Darkness is her name ;_; i did underestimate her though and then after she killed me (without me even being able to recover) the server crashed, so i dunno what'll happen next time i fight her :eek:

Yeah she's actually relatively new, 3 weeks! SHe's incredibly fast nd the worst part was when she offered to train me :S , but he's nice though.

ANother annoying player, I forget his name, it began with an "H", he gets pissed cuz i melee him and teleport before he hits me and hes like "YOU ****ING ***, IS THAT ALL YO CAN DO?" and I'm like "..What else do you want me to do? advanced melee? "

Oh and people who call others "noobs" just cuz they did something they didnt like, very geeky.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Sarutobi.

Block and throw is *** >_<!!! One day will be possible to stop throw!<!--!! One day.....one day throw will be able to be stopped!</body-->
I couldn't agree more.

Best answers
I think his name was Street Fighter Ryu or something, but we were in battlearena and his whole strategy was to hit me in the air and bounce me off the cieling, so I'd drop and land on him. As soon as I recovered he'd hit me again. This happened for a while.

Best answers
the maker of this thread Sarutobi. He slows down the pace of the game which the only reason i play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom