@Mosque at Ground Zero thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just thought I'd put this here since Grega already closed it.

A good thread like this doesn't need to be closed, when this whole situation could've been avoided if someone from the forum staff just tried to diffuse the situation instead of sitting there, waiting for it to get out of hand, and then close the thread. Especially when someone from the forum staff even insults the person in question (I still ♥ you pain and I'd suck your **** any day of the week <3).

Now it just seems like you guys are just waiting for things to get out of control so you can close/delete a thread instead of attempting to stop an argument/flame war/whatever.

Just throwin' this out there.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm going to put myself into you so hard you're going to wish you were a mosque. I want to make love to you on the front steps of this new mosque.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since sky gave me free hands with this particular topic ill allow this replacement thread to exist. But only as long as it stays on course of the Mosque topic. If its derailed yet again i will personally see to it that it gets killed with warnings handed out for any more atempts are reviving it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since sky gave me free hands with this particular topic ill allow this replacement thread to exist. But only as long as it stays on course of the Mosque topic. If its derailed yet again i will personally see to it that it gets killed with warnings handed out for any more atempts are reviving it.
Actually this has nothing to do with the discussion of the topic, more of how the situation with the argument was handled. I'm just saying the whole thread being closed could've been prevented if someone just simply stepped in instead of waiting to step in when the matter got out of hand.

Edit: WARN PAIN!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And im giving the thread a second chance inside this thread. Which i think is more than enough.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And im giving the thread a second chance inside this thread. Which i think is more than enough.
Again, this thread wasn't created to continue the discussion, it was created to talk about how the situation was handled. But whatever.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warnings don't even need to be handed out if someone gets out of control. All that's needed is someone with some form of authority to say, "Hey, cut the ****."

Bam.

**** is cut. If not, then that's a personal **** you to the mod from the offender and it should be dealt with accordingly. This way we still have the freedom to debate aggressively, without the overt personal attacks.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain for beeing Forum staff you seem to have forgotten that you are still sublect to the admins. Ill let them handle the issue of warning you through the correct channels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You said Sky gave you free reign with this topic. Give me a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom