Mortal Kombat Armageddon Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all you mortal kombat fans out there , this is said to be the last mortal kombat franchise, i bet its gonna be the best, they have included every single character from previous mortal kombat games into this one, and many other features.

and guess what there is a create - a - player mode in this game and i bet its gonna pwn all other mortal kombat games

here are some movie clips

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/794/794353/vids_1.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ho...leee...crap!

Every character? As in, the full roster of Mortal Kombat Trilogy as well as all the new characters? AND create a character? AND create a fatality? This should be golden.

It's for the PS2 as well, not Xbox exclusive.

Best answers
They already stated that this will be the last of the current MK generation (before the next-gen era), but not the final MK chapter :)

This can be looked at as the MK:Trilogy of the series (MK:T was the final chapter of that generation, before the 3D era)

So, basicly, there will be more MK games, they'll just show off their goods on the next-gen consoles (maybe even with different gameplay)

I for one, am looking forward to this release.. I own all the MK games (apart from Gold) and can say I'm a die hard fan of the MK franchise.. Having this baby is a must.. Allthough the graphics seem a bit disappointing compared to beat 'm ups on the same platforms..

Edit: official site: www.mkarmageddon.com (click the logo and see the full roster)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-167hit combo finishing with uppercut into videogaming-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
E-V-E-R-Y single character is included check this picture out (its extremely sexy)

ohh my freaking goodness...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sets as new wallpaper*

I don't see Smoke or Noob Saibot (I always get them mixed up), unless their appearances have changed dramatically since 'Trilogy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
*sets as new wallpaper*

I don't see Smoke or Noob Saibot (I always get them mixed up), unless their appearances have changed dramatically since 'Trilogy.
yeah there in that pic, just look at it for about 1 min

Best answers
Oh, on a small sidenote, they forgot to include Motaro on that picture, but he'll be a playable character to :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Oh, on a small sidenote, they forgot to include Motaro on that picture, but he'll be a playable character to :)
is motaro that human/horse guy?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Ho...leee...crap!

Every character? As in, the full roster of Mortal Kombat Trilogy as well as all the new characters? AND create a character? AND create a fatality? This should be golden.

It's for the PS2 as well, not Xbox exclusive.
wait... where did you get create a fatality from? that's in the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah... the death of all fighting games... Tons of New Characters, yet no sufficient attention paid to the FRIGGEN GAMEPLAY! I don't even rent these games anymore... let alone buy... heh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you watch the vid i posted awhile ago maybe your opinion would be changed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and no sektor.

i'm hella sueing for false advertising.

i think they should go back to 2d oldschool gameplay and graphics, but nice 3d effects for the moves and effects, and really nice backgrounds, and add some type of blood engine so it falls onto the ground and like pools and splatters if you step in it and stuff, like it can spray onto the person then fall to the ground and pool/smear over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they said that there trying to bring back the mk4 arial fighting system is which gonna be sweet...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome!
Loved and played the Mortal Kombat games since I was little!

They've got all the possible and known characters in, plus you'll be able to create your own sexy fighter with your own taste of fighting styles and finishers.

It's really awesome looking, I'll definatly get this game.
\o/ Look! they got my frost back!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sektor for teh ****ing win, bish! o/

I wonder how this game will turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom